Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
Look at you. Blaming everybody for the actions of women but saying we hate women.

You must have a low view of them. Who hurt you?
if you have a business it's on you to run it properly and thoroughly.. not the runner.. not a woman.. she knew too much.. first thing i said was she's wrong.. but whoever brought her in is even more wrong for allowing her to know that much information..lol she literally snitching without a promise of protection.. she snitching for free!

you can blame the woman.. she wrong and she knew it.. but ultimately it's whoever got her involved's fault even more..i don't understand why niggas include women in their business... if shit hits the fan they are NOT built to take that charge.. maybe some.. but it's a very VERY rare occasion.. she was in that bitch singing talking about some "umm.. who else"
I must agree with this.

Niggas are all too happy to talk about illegal shit to they lady and the lady tells her girls.

All revolves around people wanting the alpha badge until it's time to be alpha

that's a 2016 video when she got caught for money laundering. They asked her if she new cas but its old and has nothing to do with the case now

If that 's the case then this bitch BEEN telling on people.

LLS & SMH

If dude girl knew her for 18 yrs that means she knew that her friend was a snitch and she still stayed her friend and on top of that she ran her mouth to her snitching ass best friend about her boyfriend business.

Stupidity knows no bounds!!!

if you have a business it's on you to run it properly and thoroughly.. not the runner.. not a woman.. she knew too much.. first thing i said was she's wrong.. but whoever brought her in is even more wrong for allowing her to know that much information..lol she literally snitching without a promise of protection.. she snitching for free!

It's bad enough you have some mfs who will make shit up off of speculation....create a narrative and run w/ it or their perception of what something is.
You can't even "appear" to be doing certain things around certain people.
And at the end of the day..the more people who know your business, the more people you have to worry about running their mouths. As a rule of thumb if I have any concern about something getting out, I don't involve other people. I don't care if it's my own momma...I keep that shit to myself. Loose lips sink ships.

It's bad enough you have some mfs who will make shit up off of speculation....create a narrative and run w/ it or their perception of what something is.
You can't even "appear" to be doing certain things around certain people.
And at the end of the day..the more people who know your business, the more people you have to worry about running their mouths. As a rule of thumb if I have any concern about something getting out, I don't involve other people. I don't care if it's my own momma...I keep that shit to myself. Loose lips sink ships.
I'll never forget the day I ran to my grandfather and told him I had a secret *dont recall what it was but it wasn't major*

He looked me square in the eyes and said 'Bud, a secret aint a secret if more than one person knows about it'

Carried that jewel my whole life. And I stay side eyeing folks that come to me with 'secrets.' Nah, I'm good.

If that 's the case then this bitch BEEN telling on people.

LLS & SMH

If dude girl knew her for 18 yrs that means she knew that her friend was a snitch and she still stayed her friend and on top of that she ran her mouth to her snitching ass best friend about her boyfriend business.

Stupidity knows no bounds!!!

Could have also turned her out as an informant also and ol girl ain't even know, but yeah... Stupid shit..

I'll never forget the day I ran to my grandfather and told him I had a secret *dont recall what it was but it wasn't major*

He looked me square in the eyes and said 'Bud, a secret aint a secret if more than one person knows about it'

Carried that jewel my whole life. And I stay side eyeing folks that come to me with 'secrets.' Nah, I'm good.
:huh2:

bruh

tenor.gif

the RICO act was created specifically to go after mobsters & gangsters

it's not a good look right before you turn yourself in for RICO charges to say "I'm a gangster"

prosecutors prolly heard that & was like

200.gif

She got caught up doing credit card scams she wasn't no civilian she was an active and aware participant in criminal activity. Wasn't around niggas for clout none of that. She snitched to help herself. No mystery to this one.
Did she do these crimes on her own/for her kids or was she coerced into doing it? That's the thing y'all niggas not understanding at all. Can't believe what I'm seeing right now, smfh

She's considered a civilian/innocent unless she jumped in on her own. Y'all realize niggas be forcing their girlfriends to allegedly commit these crimes right? Why y'all not factoring that in? How could she be a snitch if she's a civilian? Y'all know the street code don't apply to a fucking female unless they're dykes.

Back