Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
Remember niggas came down on me for saying I don't tell my wife much?

You don't have to be doing illegal shit to use this practice.

It's like dudes don't understand scorn or desperate women.

And sharing innocent chat with a friend...But if the friend dont like you....

When you say you don’t tell her much how do you mean? How y’all get married without knowing all the important shit

Folks gotta do a better job of really knowing who they laying next to in bed every night. His broad should've known better than to be telling anybody the business he was telling her.

As I've posted before in most cases. The person you trust to tell your business also trust somebody you probably don't even know to tell YOUR business to.

nah

that was the textbook definition of snitchin

seems she was involved in credit card scams & got caught up

then they talkin bout tellin the AUSA (like a Angela Valdez from Power) she cooperatin for a lighter sentence

no fuckin excuses
Scams for the set or she just brought them up in general on some.....Y'all know about the ubn?

Folks gotta do a better job of really knowing who they laying next to in bed every night. His broad should've known better than to be telling anybody the business he was telling her.

As I've posted before in most cases. The person you trust to tell your business also trust somebody you probably don't even know to tell YOUR business to.
Exactly.

It's not saying your mate is a bad person.....But who they may know could be the bad person.

Great post.

nah

that was the textbook definition of snitchin

seems she was involved in credit card scams & got caught up

then they talkin bout tellin the AUSA (like a Angela Valdez from Power) she cooperatin for a lighter sentence

no fuckin excuses

100% true but based on other threads. This is the wrong place to be to not see a lot of excuses made for snitching.

Back