Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
Some of yall forgetting history and believing the PR spin before a trial. Niggas dont like Troy Ave cuz hes a lame, not cuz of his new slogan of him saying the streets is a myth.

Dont forget the nigga yall bigging up, came to court in this, after he was shooting inside a crowded venue at a nigga that said he wasnt in the streets and he was a good kid that needs to stop pretending.

troy-ave.jpg

JOQVHFT6M5ITN6BYUELN4HKLCU.jpg

BIACIHJIG2MQZVTVW6LSHT7J2Y.jpg

Last edited:
Some of yall forgetting history and believing the PR spin before a trail. Niggas dont like Troy Ave cuz hes a lame, not cuz of his new slogan of him saying the streets is a myth.

Dont forget the nigga yall bigging up, came to court in this, after he was shooting inside a crowded venue at a nigga that said he wasnt in the streets and he was a good kid that needs to stop pretending.

troy-ave.jpg

JOQVHFT6M5ITN6BYUELN4HKLCU.jpg

BIACIHJIG2MQZVTVW6LSHT7J2Y.jpg

Damn he look stupid af

see....

this is how i see it.

him still claiming the gang is a problem.
him coming back and giving money.....is a problem
and after niggas like akon give up the tapes about studio time being a laundromat.... his studio is also a problem

you can keep it but so real to bring people up but too many people will hold you down.

so whats the solution? we need a thread.

see....

this is how i see it.

him still claiming the gang is a problem.
him coming back and giving money.....is a problem
and after niggas like akon give up the tapes about studio time being a laundromat.... his studio is also a problem

you can keep it but so real to bring people up but too many people will hold you down.

so whats the solution? we need a thread.

The solution is not join a criminal organization that kills people

The solution is not join a criminal organization that kills people
crazy you say this.

when i say ....people need to stop selling drugs that hurts the community. you say people dont have jobs and if they had jobs they wouldnt sell drugs
i say....black men should start businesses that create jobs...you say thats not a solution to racism.
i say...more black men should step up to be leaders and gatekeepers in our community...you say..i always blame black men

are you starting to see why i say the things i do....and you counter with my solution not being an answer?

so how would you stop kids from joining criminal organizations without asking the white man to see us as equals and give us chances in his corporations and ask him to fix or community.

legit question. i am curious to know your solution.

Blood seemed like a smart cat from his interviews
Knew he was affiliated but hopefully not active
We'll see

I don't want to believe he was still active and doing stupid shit. He'd have to be insane to have a legit hustle and throw away everything he's worked for. Could just be another instance of the Feds trying to flip the nigga w/ the most to lose. Shit is crazy.

crazy you say this.

when i say ....people need to stop selling drugs that hurts the community. you say people dont have jobs and if they had jobs they wouldnt sell drugs
i say....black men should start businesses that create jobs...you say thats not a solution to racism.
i say...more black men should step up to be leaders and gatekeepers in our community...you say..i always blame black men

are you starting to see why i say the things i do....and you counter with my solution not being an answer?

so how would you stop kids from joining criminal organizations without asking the white man to see us as equals and give us chances in his corporations and ask him to fix or community.

legit question. i am curious to know your solution.

Bruh your arguing about something that’s not on topic to make a whole mother point foh. These guys killed a kid. That can’t be rationalized. I said starting a business alone won’t end racism which is facts. And I never once said you blame black men. You do seem to dislike black people a lot by the way you phrase it.

And to answer your question it’s millions of niggas in New York and at the most a small percentage are active gang members or even committing crimes. Casanova had some of the same chances anybody else did. We all know personal choice matters. He 40 or close to it. I could see if he was King Von age

i dont get it , how they know Casanova was the shooter? The shooter is the one who needs to be jail, Casanova gonna get a hard punishment for being a gangmember or what?

Bruh your arguing about something that’s not on topic to make a whole mother point foh. These guys killed a kid. That can’t be rationalized. I said starting a business alone won’t end racism which is facts. And I never once said you blame black men. You do seem to dislike black people a lot by the way you phrase it.

And to answer your question it’s millions of niggas in New York and at the most a small percentage are active gang members or even committing crimes. Casanova had some of the same chances anybody else did. We all know personal choice matters. He 40 or close to it. I could see if he was King Von age
Why can’t you even just have dialogue without all the extra shit?

if this dude still moving crack with his rap success......just dumb...

i dont want to believe he was doing this.

i also think....when 69 snitched he was telling how they was ordering coke from china.

so it could be a connection there too

ordering coke from china?

:uhhuh6:

like the cola?

Back