Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
I’m not bout to discuss real shit with fake niggas
You know you didn't make no sense. Since when dating a nigga who is in that life automatically change you from a civilian to a street person?

So Jeannie Mai isn't a civilian due to her dating Jeezy or Keyshia Ka'oir for being married to Gucci? They not considered civilians to you? What street code do they have to abide by?

You absolutely are a civilian regardless if you dating a nigga about that life. What the hell is wrong with y'all niggas man
If you get with someone who's apart of that life and you know they are apart of that life, how can you claim to be a civilian when shit goes left?

Not to mention, odds are if you know and are cool with it, you probably are going to help them from time to time and make yourself an accomplice.

If you get with someone who's apart of that life and you know they are apart of that life, how can you claim to be a civilian when shit goes left?

Not to mention, odds are if you know and are cool with it, you probably are going to help them from time to time and make yourself an accomplice.
C'mon now, you know in general that there is innocents. (Children, Women, Elderly). If you dating someone apart of that life and you know but you haven't committed ANY crime with them. You're still a law-abiding citizen, my thing is. If she willingly committed those crimes on her own and she wasn't forced then yes, she's not a civilian anymore.

You stop being a civilian once you commit a crime on your own free will. If she committed those crimes for her kids then she's still considered a civilian to me. Cause she did it for her KIDS

She's considered a civilian/innocent unless she jumped in on her own. Y'all realize niggas be forcing their girlfriends to allegedly commit these crimes right? Why y'all not factoring that in? How could she be a snitch if she's a civilian? Y'all know the street code don't apply to a fucking female unless they're dykes.

yooooooo

I knew I'd see sum excuses but this the best one yet

:hahaha:

C'mon now, you know in general that there is innocents. (Children, Women, Elderly). If you dating someone apart of that life and you know but you haven't committed ANY crime with them. You're still a law-abiding citizen, my thing is. If she willingly committed those crimes on her own and she wasn't forced then yes, she's not a civilian anymore.

You stop being a civilian once you commit a crime on your own free will. If she committed those crimes for her kids then she's still considered a civilian to me. Cause she did it for her KIDS

there's countless women out here doin for their kids & not committin crimes

no muthafuckin got damn excuse

If she only committed the crimes for the sake of her kids then I fully expect you to save yourself.
i know a lot of street niggas that are in it to provide for their families.. still don't excuse the fact that if they told on someone else they snitching.. you can't benefit from doing dirt and still play the civilian card when you get caught lol.. don't work that way.

i know a lot of street niggas that are in it to provide for their families.. still don't excuse the fact that if they told on someone else they snitching.. you can't benefit from doing dirt and still play the civilian card when you get caught lol.. don't work that way.
I understand what you're saying but in general do you think street niggas sit there & apply the code to women? In my opinion, if you're a female and you commit these crimes on your own, you can't play the civilian card anymore.

But if you committed it for your kids, it still would be 50/50 & 9/10 times, I expect you to save yourself and snitch. I won't blame you for saving yourself, IMO.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
If that 's the case then this bitch BEEN telling on people.

LLS & SMH

If dude girl knew her for 18 yrs that means she knew that her friend was a snitch and she still stayed her friend and on top of that she ran her mouth to her snitching ass best friend about her boyfriend business.

Stupidity knows no bounds!!!

Seems this a combination of stupidity

I understand what you're saying but in general do you think street niggas sit there & apply the code to women? In my opinion, if you're a female and you commit these crimes on your own, you can't play the civilian card anymore.

But if you committed it for your kids, it still would be 50/50 & 9/10 times, I expect you to save yourself and snitch. I won't blame you for saving yourself, IMO.
it's snitching either way.. if you knowingly are trying to benefit off of doing dirt, then you get caught and tell on others to help yourself, you are a snitch... now i agree that i would expect a woman to snitch in most cases.. thats why my initial point was she had no business in the game for 1.. and for 2 knowing all that information.. so i still blame whoever brought her and let her know all them names and info like that but shorty wrong either way..and if you watch the video she knew it! lmao.

When you say for the kids how you mean? Cuz it’s plenty niggas who do shit and say it’s for their kids

it's snitching either way.. if you knowingly are trying to benefit off of doing dirt, then you get caught and tell on others to help yourself, you are a snitch... now i agree that i would expect a woman to snitch in most cases.. thats why my initial point was she had no business in the game for 1.. and for 2 knowing all that information.. so i still blame whoever brought her and let her know all them names and info like that but shorty wrong either way..and if you watch the video she knew it! lmao.
I'm not denying that it's not snitching. Niggas change up what is snitching every day. If you implicate someone in a crime & that person gets arrested based off what you said to the police or in a statement, you're a snitch. It's still considered snitching but for women, it's tricky to call it cause they're not hold by that standard like street niggas is. Even though there's women like Cardi B, etc out there.

But this clip is from 2016, I heard. She got nothing to do with them getting indicted. The Feds wrapping up every blood set. So far they indicted Hounds, 59 Brims and now Apes.

When you say for the kids how you mean? Cuz it’s plenty niggas who do shit and say it’s for their kids
I said for the kids based off the fact that she's a mother. I know it's plenty of niggas who commit crimes for their kids but I expect them to not snitch cause they're men and not a women.

I said for the kids based off the fact that she's a mother. I know it's plenty of niggas who commit crimes for their kids but I expect them to not snitch cause they're men and not a women.

So women can’t do what men do when it comes to this type stuff?

Back