Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B vs Offset

What type of nigga even does that?

First time I went raw was in a pregnant chick.

Worst part she was living with the nigga she was pregnant by. She was planning on getting an abortion before she went to the military. And he was extra salty about it, so they stopped fuckin. I knew her from high school, so when we linked up she was like 3 months in and said go crazy... I'm getting this kid taken outta me by the end of the summer.

That shit was a great summer. I was sad as fuck when she left for basic training.. Shorty was a winner 🥺😭

Nigga said "first time" too. Fucking repeat offender. You'll pay for your crimes du.

Pregnant pussy some of the best pussy out here. If you still want her stay with her through the pregnancy. If yall single it’s literally no rules.

I think that’s why God said be married.

Morals? You?

Don’t project on me. You’ve admitted openly to being ain’t shit for a long time my guy. Not the same with me. Again you don’t condone cheating but saying cheating while pregnant is worse than cheating multiple times with different folks over years is is crazy. I get double standards but you can’t play somebody and dictate the response.

Don’t project on me. You’ve admitted openly to being ain’t shit for a long time my guy. Not the same with me. Again you don’t condone cheating but saying cheating while pregnant is worse than cheating multiple times with different folks over years is is crazy. I get double standards but you can’t play somebody and dictate the response.
When did I say that or anything like that? 🤔 I'll wait.

Back