Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B vs Offset

Why do we know any of this?
I'm not sure when it happened but at some point, taking L's in public became the thing to do instead of taking them in private.

It's like trying to be the first to win a race in public opinion. There's no reason anyone outside of their home should've known this

I'm not sure when it happened but at some point, taking L's in public became the thing to do instead of taking them in private.

It's like trying to be the first to win a race in public opinion. There's no reason anyone outside of their home should've known this
I think it's just about embarrassing that person like what you see with kids. Cause people don't really whoop their kids anymore.

And since social media been around I think that's when all this started. Like that fake tweet about the finger in the butt, I remember when I was high school and guys use to deny eating pussy but let him get in a riff with his gal she would say that's why you was eating me out the other night to embarrass him and of course it would it would stick with the guy for the rest of the year.

Back