Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B vs Offset

Isn’t that what the topic is about? Like the whole reason it blew up is cause she said she cheated back and folks talked about pregnant women fucking.

The question in the sidebar asks if having sex while single is the same for the expecting father as it is for the expecting mother, he may be answering that.

What attracts you about her?
Is it just regular to you or
Is it the belly?
Does the attraction intensify based on how far along she is?
It's not black and white for me brother

It's always situational dependant

I don't think some people realize the complete mindfuck that happens when your dealing with a serial cheater. That toxic cycle can take you so out of your character that it takes you doing some low down shit yourself to get off that hamster wheel.

If you're dealing with a serial cheater only means you keep forgiving that person and ok with the shit. No person should ever make you go down a path that fucks up your morals.
It's not always that simple when you are dealing with love/feelings/emotions especially in marriage. Plus many women get drilled into them that they should forgive their philandering husbands...

It's not always that simple when you are dealing with love/feelings/emotions especially in marriage. Plus many women get drilled into them that they should forgive their philandering husbands...
Forgive him for he does not get buns and dies not know what he do

Over time I've grown to discover that women are smoother cheaters than men are ... Even in marriage

Don't ask me how...

Reactions: GNS
Back