Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B vs Offset

I remember there was a time... Didn't last long but there was a time right after Dames infamous breakfast club interview when he introduced to the world chatty Patty, that niggas for a min, legit stopped doing shit like Ak doing.

The rumor shit was reserved for the women outlets. This dude running around spreading some shit that he don't even know if it's true potentially fucking up this dude home situation, all for clicks and views.

SMH
Ak wasn't one of those niggas. In fact he blew up around that time... he started the grown man clout chaser epidemic.

Ak wasn't one of those niggas. In fact he blew up around that time... he started the grown man clout chaser epidemic.
I agree

I'm just saying in general. IDK man. I think you can have an opinion on some shit but not trying to monetize it on some he said/she said trying to sensationalize it. IDK...I could just be that old nigga and I'm becoming more and more ok with that by the day

but how is AK any different than gossipy dudes in here tho.....hell at least he could argue he getting paid for it 😣

mofos be having serious opinions about other people's lives that they are personally not involved in

I agree

I'm just saying in general. IDK man. I think you can have an opinion on some shit but not trying to monetize it on some he said/she said trying to sensationalize it. IDK...I could just be that old nigga and I'm becoming more and more ok with that by the day

but how is AK any different than gossipy dudes in here tho.....hell at least he could argue he getting paid for it 😣

mofos be having serious opinions about other people's lives that they are personally not involved in
He probably gets a ton of money from the drama/gossip content because people like it even though they wont admit it

I don't even be checkin for the shit, I just see the thread titles and be like "hole up... wut???"
*Hol up

Even Hold up would have been acceptable

But as it stands:

F

school-dunce-boy-wearing-cap-against-blackboard-incorrect-sums-must-try-harder-note-43970211.jpg

Back