Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B vs Offset

Imagine having real time audio and images of your dad calling your mom a ho and your mom cussing out your dad talking about fucking another nigga while pregnant with you or your sibling. Shit is all around trash behavior
Meh, my parents did worse to each other and I turned out fine. They definitely didn't leave a million+ dollar inheritance behind for me. Broken families is a thing in America unfortunately.

You know how folks get when the relationship over and they messy. Exaggerating things to make it look worse. I do think she cheated but I don’t think she was messing with takeoff. I could see Quavo tho
As fate would have it I’ve never had a messy break up so it can’t relate

Matter of fact I’m cool w all my exes and can spin the block on about 80% of them

Dudes need to be more player

Basically Cardi went scorched earth and screwed another man while pregnant and Offset is butt hurt.

cot damn. safe to say they done done & this not for promo.

People gunna take that as them fucking, but in reality that could just mean Takeoff prob cosigned her not fucking with him and agree'd he aint shit.

But whats up with people cheating left an right on their s/o, then act appalled when that person finally leaves and messes with someone else, or cheats back, smh

Back