Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B Vs. Nicki Minaj

Who the fuck you think you talking to b

Ain't shit about my post come across as 'HellCzar opinion needed'. I'll slap that weak ass beer outchea hand

You aint gonna do shit but eat a porkchop and reminisce about when you mattered on this forum. And ya baby mom look like Coolio.

Everything ok ChiChi? Wanna talk about it?
I'm bool Remivity, thanks for asking

@Hellczar, all my BM's look better than your exes and your current. Baddest chick you ever pulled was Race and you couldnt even get the cheeks. You lucky she still talks to you

I'm bool Remivity, thanks for asking

@Hellczar, all my BM's look better than your exes and your current. Baddest chick you ever pulled was Race and you couldnt even get the cheeks. You lucky she still talks to you

We dont talk. Whats the point of having what you cant keep? Twice. Might not be the institution for ya.

We dont talk. Whats the point of having what you cant keep? Twice. Might not be the institution for ya.
I'm sorry to hear about this

No wonder you pressed. Go get some pussy and come back and apologize

I look at it like this

NM didnt want smoke at all and Cardi know nothing was going to happen with all that security there

It's pettiness really. Aside from Lil Kim and Foxy there really wasn't beef between female artists through the 90's. Lauryn wasn't beefin with nobody, Da Brat wasn't, Missy wasn't beefin with nobody I can think of, Rage, Mia X, Boss, Conscious Daughters, Bahamadia... yeah... this is just pettiness.
nah.

missy just stole ms jades style an had her blackballed

Back