Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B Vs. Nicki Minaj

uzi has shooters wit him daily

that means that Uzi is scared otherwise he would BE the shooter himself.

Having niggas surrounding you means you scared to walk the streets alone. Fat Joe said that shit about Fiddy, like how you supposed to be tough but you got mad security around you at all times. Fat Joe was basically like "I'll meet you anywhere by myself riding a bike like Debo up in this bitch"

Trying to square up one on one with the person who been shitting on you for the past year is being a dumbass?

Niggas been acting pussy for years, tweeting subliminal insults, promising fades then ducking, setting up boxing matches then backing out, sending goons to hurt other goons... but it takes the chick who said "wait till I deliver this baby, then it's on bitch"... and it was on on sight.

Some of y'all niggas sit and giggle at pussy shit but shake your head at real shit. Was she reckless, yeah but that don't make her a dumbass

Fixed

What this guy said...yea..what this guy said

that means that Uzi is scared otherwise he would BE the shooter himself.

Having niggas surrounding you means you scared to walk the streets alone. Fat Joe said that shit about Fiddy, like how you supposed to be tough but you got mad security around you at all times. Fat Joe was basically like "I'll meet you anywhere by myself riding a bike like Debo up in this bitch"

You gotta respect the realness in that last part of her post. "People talk all that sh** in their raps all day but in real life they're pu**y". I can't lie that sound like some straight up Pimp C sh** lol

That last part is the main part of this shit. Cardi not industry and is amongst a bunch of fake shit. Nicky been in a industry bubble too long to realize shit can get real w real people.

So we want it in a rap or we want real blood?

One don’t write her raps but is looked at as the queen of hip hop

And the other is severely mentally unstable that have the talent but head is all fucked up.

Scust.

Damn..we gotta go back to late 80' early 90's...is 2018. Y'all think the industry is set up to keep females beefing like that or is just some female pettyness?

It's pettiness really. Aside from Lil Kim and Foxy there really wasn't beef between female artists through the 90's. Lauryn wasn't beefin with nobody, Da Brat wasn't, Missy wasn't beefin with nobody I can think of, Rage, Mia X, Boss, Conscious Daughters, Bahamadia... yeah... this is just pettiness.

I see nothing wrong here.

Shit happens from time to time...

Celebrities stay acting out....

Stop putting over importance into shit....

Cardi a real one...I feel she was justified

It's partly the industry fault too because every time a new female rapper that come out with a lil bit of buzz, she automatically crowned the queen of rap

Stupid

This is stupid
This.

The ratchetness that both of these birds are displaying to the world is embarrassing as a black man. Our daughters are watching how these two thots move.

At one time our daughters were watching Lyte, Latifa, and Lauren as the standard bearers of female hip hop artists.

Both of these hoes need to go away.

Nicki stay talking shit, she’s use to them little Taylor Swift ass chicks that don’t fight. She should’ve known better, it’s not like Cardi hides her ghetto ness. I stopped liking Nicki a while ago man, like don’t you have better things to do like support your pedophile ass brother bitch.
I was just telling niggaz... Her fan base 100% supports her....

Cardi b established enough where this ain't hurt nothing....

I’m waiting for Nicki to be like security was not there to protect me , they were there to protect you from me .....on some Beanie Siegel shit

So we want it in a rap or we want real blood?

One don’t write her raps but is looked at as the queen of hip hop

And the other is severely mentally unstable that have the talent but head is all fucked up.

Scust.

Why can't we have both

Back