Video Cardi B Vs. Nicki Minaj

Imma say this and not get between these chickenheads anymore but all these camera phones and no footage of the Rah evidence? But it's footage of Cardi pressing Nicki while Nicki was hiding behind guards

Funk Flex dissing her like Lil Kim, Foxy Brown and other female rappers never had ghostwriters

@Thor ...Cardi B refers herself in Hip Hop similar to Dr.Dre, Diddy, & Eazy E...Remember I told y’all this first before she finally admit it..lol

LMAO

I can refer to myself as LeBron James when it comes to being a entrepreneur, dont make the shit true.

They gonna give her a lifetime achievement award now
lol somebody getting/got fired for that tweet

BET apology to Nicki Minaj...

BET loves Nicki Minaj. We have supported her from the very beginning of her career and will continue to do so moving forward. Nicki has paved the way for so many performers and has solidified her place as one of the most powerful figures in the music industry.

Unfortunately, the respect we have for Nicki was violated by this post that should never have been written. The post does not reflect how we feel about Nicki. And further does not reflect our company values. We deeply apologize for the hurt, disappointment and confusion that this post has caused. We are committed to doing everything we can to address the situation.

We are also conducting an internal audit to assure these types of posts are not published again. We have apologized to Nicki and her team. The post has been removed and we have taken additional appropriate action. We understand Nicki’s position and look forward to continuing our dialogue with her.

Finally, we apologize to all of her fans. This should have never happened.

Nicki Minaj World tour show in France got cancel and the audience start to chant Cardi B name together

:tears: