Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B Vs. Nicki Minaj

Quick question.

Why do you want blood?

Question not directed at me, but I'm a firm believer in walking the walk. Onika was disrespectful for a minute. In the real world you have to be accountable for what you say. She deserved to get checked all while being hypocrictical.

Question not directed at me, but I'm a firm believer in walking the walk. Onika was disrespectful for a minute. In the real world you have to be accountable for what you say. She deserved to get checked all while being hypocrictical.

Rap ain’t the real world more times than not

It's pettiness really. Aside from Lil Kim and Foxy there really wasn't beef between female artists through the 90's. Lauryn wasn't beefin with nobody, Da Brat wasn't, Missy wasn't beefin with nobody I can think of, Rage, Mia X, Boss, Conscious Daughters, Bahamadia... yeah... this is just pettiness.

Nah .... Roxanne Shante had beef with both MC Lyte & Queen Latifah and others before Lil Kim vs Foxy Era... remember this diss song and drama back in the day...

embarrassing as a black man.
Y'all gotta cut shit like this out.
Every celebrity that shares the same melanin as u don't represent u.

Further more rappers are not the people to be placing on a pedestal for them to be doing something that embarrassed your whole race.

Maybe if it was obama or kap or Michael Eric Dyson someone putting on.

I can maybe see if this was even cole or kendrick but damn cardi and nicki embarrassing y'all lol. I want them to win as my people but this shit is entertainment.

Rap ain’t the real world more times than not

True, but maybe that's Onika's problem. Between trying to stop someones's money (who clearly is supporting more than herself) and disrespect to the baby, she was steeping into real shit. Not everybody plastic like Onika and it's well documented that Belcalis is about the confrontation.

Relax. People fight it aint the end of the world
Who the fuck you think you talking to b

Ain't shit about my post come across as 'HellCzar opinion needed'. I'll slap that weak ass beer outchea hand

Back