Video Cardi B Vs. Nicki Minaj

Trying to square up one on one with the person who been shitting on you for the past year is being a dumbass?

Niggas been acting pussy for years, tweeting subliminal insults, promising fades then ducking, setting up boxing matches then backing out, sending goons to hurt other goons... but it takes the chick who said "wait till I deliver this baby, then it's on bitch"... and it was on on sight.

Some of y'all niggas sit and giggle at pussy shit but shake your head at real shit. Was she reckless, yeah but that don't make her a dumbass

In some way this was bound to happen but what happened to all that What's Good talk. Saying it to people you know ain't gonna do shit.
Nicki looking funny in the light this past decade
Fixed

Last edited:
Random shit
Somebody asked safaree what he thought about nicki giving props to cardi when she got that number 1 off of bodak black, safaree said that props shit is fake cause nicki hates anyone that is competition. Nicki fans went after dude like he ain't know her better than anybody else. Now look at this shit

That azaelia banks chick got issues

Both are birds. Soon as Cardi starts to fade popularity wise none of these white and jew executives will fuck with her cuz she ghetto trash

As opposed to the rest of the rap industry who are ghetto or try to pass themselves off as that?!

She's a female her career span gonna be shorter than her Male counterparts unfortunately and will be looked at differently. She'll be viewed as a difficult bitch to work with

She's a female her career span gonna be shorter than her Male counterparts unfortunately and will be looked at differently. She'll be viewed as a difficult bitch to work with
This is an industry where ignorance is applauded.
And what does this have to do with being difficult to work with, shit wasn't about music at all.

Damn on one hand I d say NYFW is definitely not the place for fisticuffs....but on the other hand when someone been fucking w u for a while then talk shit bout ur mothering skills when ur a brand new mom and still sensitive bout everything they deserve the fade...I’m w Cardi talk shit when u see me u gotta handle it