Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B Vs. Nicki Minaj

The UFC is dumb...giving wack ass CM Punk a slot but won't capitalize on this opportunity to fuse the worlds of rap and fighting together, helping us reach our dream of a real-life Def Jam: Fight for New York

Dana White better make this happen

if cardi called a kid a monkey......did she say all black people or the chick she said it too?
what did the chick do to her?

and is she willing to scrap the chick over it?

stop trying to unite black poeple against cardi nikki.

if cardi called a kid a monkey......did she say all black people or the chick she said it too?

I dont care about a dumb rapper like NM or one that does not right any or her raps.

And Cardi knew nothing was going to happen with all NM security.

And I just think its so stupid to risk everything over some words and not a real beef.

There's a groundswell of people, including my homegirl, who keep trying to makeracial charges against Cardi. They keep going to these points:

1. Cardi used to call black women roaches (a term used amongst strippers to describe strippers who scramble on the floor to pick up money)

2. Cardi supposedly never claimed to be afro Latina before she got popular

3. She's mixed so she's not black and therefore is a culture vulture and should say the word nigga

I'm not saying it's not possible for black people to be racist against other blacks, but they be reaching hard with this Cardi shit.

There's a groundswell of people, including my homegirl, who keep trying to makeracial charges against Cardi. They keep going to these points:

1. Cardi used to call black women roaches (a term used amongst strippers to describe strippers who scramble on the floor to pick up money)

2. Cardi supposedly never claimed to be afro Latina before she got popular

3. She's mixed so she's not black and therefore is a culture vulture and should say the word nigga

I'm not saying it's not possible for black people to be racist against other blacks, but they be reaching hard with this Cardi shit.

aint cardi half trini or something

Lol If Nicki never fights Cardi, she's pussy.

If you ready to talk that much shit, just throw hands. Stop hiding behind security b

Nicki looking faker by the minute lmao

Easy to call out people who aint finna come see you

Remy Ma shoulda showed her shit wasnt sweet lol
nigga u crazy ? Remy Ma might the goat hip hop redemption story and is still on papers I believe fuck she gonna ruin that fighting some wack chick for

That's a fight right there. That has to be some dumb American thinking.
please clarify what you mean....
tenor.gif

Back