Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B vs Funk Flex

i've never seen such a deliberate effort to tear down a female in the industry man

this shit sad af

who gives a flying fuck she dont writer her raps?

She not outchea talking about catching bodies, selling dope to the communities, etc...

True. I hate hearing her talk and she's wack for the most part, but she doesn't deserve all the fire coming her way. She seems like she's just trying to do her.

Word is the payola is more related to her streaming numbers

That too.

Jay and Beyonce have already been caught cooking the books on their Tidal streams. Pay enough money and anyone can do it. Pay money for a Chinese clickfarm and you can very easily inflate your numbers by having them stream a set playlist for hours on end.

df4dbqryx3kmem9rmyd0.jpg

wnus15o6tm4ekewlelgn.jpg

People tend to believe it's hot nowadays just because it got X-number of streams and if you ain't fuckin with it you must be a hater of some sort, 'cause ... you know... "erruhbody listen to that new Cardi B, didn't you read how many streams she got?"

i've never seen such a deliberate effort to tear down a female in the industry man

this shit sad af

who gives a flying fuck she dont writer her raps?

She not outchea talking about catching bodies, selling dope to the communities, etc...

"I put my hand up on my hip, I bet you dip, he dip, she dip (brrraaaaat)"

shaq-face-3-1.jpg

So you mad she wanna fuck a dude in her raps?

I ain't outchea dissecting cardi bars b

So why are you making claims about her lyrical content if you don't even pay attention to it?

Type of guy to answer all the teachers questions in class and get each one wrong

I said I'm not out here dissecting

I'm not trying to find no deeper meanings in her music

You're not paying attention to the line at all. How is that line about sex with a dude? Why would sex with a dude have an ad lib of an automatic gun?

Probably think I used to love h.e.r. Is about erykah badu

You're not paying attention to the line at all. How is that line about sex with a dude? Why would sex with a dude have an ad lib of an automatic gun?

Probably think I used to love h.e.r. Is about erykah badu
You mean it's not?

Niggas in here bickering over a line she stole from a cheesy 90s dance song.

No. It's about the fact he misrepresented cardi's lyrical content, giving the false impression that she doesn't contribute to the violence in rap lyrics or perpetuate much of what more conscious minded heads currently criticize about the zeitgeist.

I'm a cardi fan, she's a Dominican queen in this rap shit rn, but he was wrong.

True. I hate hearing her talk and she's wack for the most part, but she doesn't deserve all the fire coming her way. She seems like she's just trying to do her.

She used the Konami code to get to where she's at. You got rappers both male and female with actual talent far more deserving of the spotlight than her.

She used the Konami code to get to where she's at. You got rappers both male and female with actual talent far more deserving of the spotlight than her.
This not the first or last time this will happen

Why is this an issue now?

Yeah, but that's rap. You think Drake deserves to be the biggest name in rap? Is he really the most talented and deserving?

When it comes down to it, the audience determines who blows up and who doesn't. You can't hate on her because people like her music more than you think they should.

This not the first or last time this will happen

Why is this an issue now?

It's always been an issue. That never stopped.

When Soulja Boy came out we said the same thing
Shit... Hurricane Chris, Jibbs, D4L, Mims, Webstar and Young B, and a whoooole lotta rappers that were "hot" with trash bars got the same treatment.

Back