Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

Naw, it's levels to it. Maybe as a side piece but not as their main.

Remember Anna Nicole Smith?

Unknown.jpeg images.jpeg Unknown.jpeg

How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old

“The bride wore cleavage,” begins an August 1994 article in People magazine about Anna Nicole Smith’s wedding to wheelchair bound oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, 89 at the time of their marriage. It was a long-awaited comeuppance for a woman who used to be ashamed of her double A bra before trading up for a 36DD rack of silicone. She was marrying into a billion-dollar fortune that, sadly, would never be hers.

Smith and Marshall met at Gigi’s—the strip club Smith landed at after failing to cut it at Houston’s more posh venues with tighter restrictions for their dancers, like Baby O’s or Rick’s. “We considered disciplining her for her plumpness,” Robert Waters, the owner of Rick’s, told Texas Monthly in 1994.

On an October afternoon in 1991, Marshall’s driver wheeled him into Gigi’s, where he sat agog at the busty dancer slowly revealing more and more to the schmaltzy twinkle of Chris de Burgh’s “The Lady in Red.” It was Anna Nicole Smith on the day shift. After her performance, the then 26-year-old gave him a lap dance. He was enamored, if physically unmoved. She was charmed, and after talking for a while he invited her to lunch the following day.

At lunch, hotel room service, Smith complained that she had to return to work for her usual shift. Marshall handed her an envelope with ten Benjamin Franklins, saying, “Don’t go to work, my Lady Love. You don’t have to ever go back to work.”

Over the ensuing days, months, and years, the old man would keep her sweet with million-dollar purchases, including jewelry and a Rolls Royce. They kept it down to earth too, returning to her humble beginnings: he loved eating at Red Lobster. It was his “favorite restaurant,” according to NY Mag. She used to work there, serving Cheddar Bay Biscuits to middle class seafood patrons for minimum wage.

Some years later, and after several attempts, Smith agreed to marry Marshall. They wed on June 27, 1994, both in white, in Houston’s White Dove Wedding Chapel. After they sealed it with a kiss, Smith told her new husband she had to jet out of town for a photo shoot. According to NY Mag, Marshall “sat crying in his wheelchair.” He wouldn’t be crying for long. The marriage lasted 14 months before Marshall passed away. Though she battled Marshall’s son all the way to Supreme Court for control of his estate, she wasn’t included in the will and never gained control of his massive fortune.

Over 20 years later, both are gone and Gigi’s—that glorious stucco compound where an age-defying love was fated—was demolished in 2012.

That's what Cardi B is looking for

True.

but she still drugged men and got them raped.

So fuck her

Ok but did she really say anything about sending trans folks in there? Cuz that seem a little extreme. Robbing niggas itself ain’t no big deal to me she was a gangbanger. But getting trans folks to rape somebody is all the way out there

Ok but did she really say anything about sending trans folks in there? Cuz that seem a little extreme. Robbing niggas itself ain’t no big deal to me she was a gangbanger. But getting trans folks to rape somebody is all the way out there

Drugging folks and robbing them is foul. I don’t give a fuck what you is.

and yes. She was getting dudes so high they was so fucked up she got a trans to come top them off so they don’t know any better.

even if they wasn’t trans. She got people in the rooms after they got fucked up and did sexual shit to them.

that’s rape male or female

Stop trying to take up for her.

I haven't watched the video, but based on the title, they are going to ignore that there are just some dudes that want to fuck more than one woman and it doesn't matter how much their main chick has going on, they won't be faithful.

Now, if Offset led Cardi B to believe that he would be faithful and did all that cheating, then that's bad on him. If Cardi knew or had good reason to suspect that he was going to continue fucking around, but she married him anyway, that's bad on her.

Even by that statement someone posted above, it seems like she's less mad about him actually cheating than she is about the embarrassment it causes for her when he gets caught.

There's 2 old sayings/schools of thought that can probably apply to this situation.
"A good number of women, hell people in general, will forgive cheating so long as you dont make them look like a fool in public" and
"No matter how fine or sexy a woman is somewhere there's a man tired of her ass"...

Drugging folks and robbing them is foul. I don’t give a fuck what you is.

and yes. She was getting dudes so high they was so fucked up she got a trans to come top them off so they don’t know any better.

even if they wasn’t trans. She got people in the rooms after they got fucked up and did sexual shit to them.

that’s rape male or female

Stop trying to take up for her.

Not taking up for her at all. Ijs this the metoo era. Outside of her saying she did all that ain’t no statue of limitations I’m surprised no dude pressed charges or anything. Idk she could’ve paid niggas off or niggas embarrassed

And I didn’t say robbery wasn’t foul

imagine downplaying one of the hottest and most influential women in the game. :foh5:cardi is receiving accolades from music to fashion and shes crossed over. even the whites know her and stan her soooo yall goofballs gotta stop lying to fit your narrative

Thank You!!! If it was just about a stripper and a ghostwriter then all those “doll” girls, chyna, and other strippers would be Cardi status too:scust1: BUT they aren’t smh That girl works hard and have a great team.

People dont want to talk about that though. Thot culture is destroying the community, but we live in a gynocracy so very few women will speak out on it.
This systemic anti black system needs to have the children of bedwenches on the side of the white supremacist, look at hershal walkers devil spawn and what he promotes, its what the colonizers have done for a decades. Which is to have bi racial buffer class to keep the blacks in line.

But not today Satan its a new day.

Back