Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

Thank You!!! If it was just about a stripper and a ghostwriter then all those “doll” girls, chyna, and other strippers would be Cardi status too:scust1: BUT they aren’t smh That girl works hard and have a great team.

Was kinda crazy seeing her on Love & hiphop before she blew. The lil producers on there didn't want to give her a chance but were busy trying to put on these wack chicks we haven't heard from since. Now we not even hearing from those producers either.

Gotta respect her grind as far as the music goes. She flipped that shit.

And one more thing for these little dick niggas that keep calling her a hoe and such. The girl you sleep next to at night, you know the one you let take your bald headed momma to the store sometimes, she a hoe too. It took at least dick number five for her to learn the basics in sucking dick. If he ain’t dead or in jail, the 30 something big dope boy when y’all was in high school taught her that arch you love. Since fine niggas travel in a pack and you fine, well nigga she think your best friend fine too and tells her group chat all the time he up next in the draft if you act stupid.

I can go on but I’m not telling y’all all our women secrets. It’s 2020, and STILL refuse to protect the black woman :imsayin:

And one more thing for these little dick niggas that keep calling her a hoe and such. The girl you sleep next to at night, you know the one you let take your bald headed momma to the store sometimes, she a hoe too. It took at least dick number five for her to learn the basics in sucking dick. If he ain’t dead or in jail, the 30 something big dope boy when y’all was in high school taught her that arch you love. Since fine niggas travel in a pack and you fine, well nigga she think your best friend fine too and tells her group chat all the time he up next in the draft if you act stupid.

I can go on but I’m not telling y’all all our women secrets. It’s 2020, and STILL refuse to protect the black woman :imsayin:
Oh she had enough of niggas shit this morning..

I KNOW niggas ain't gonna let they wives/spouses/mains get disrespected like this

Or are niggas ok with they loved ones being called a hoe and lil dicked, pause

Was kinda crazy seeing her on Love & hiphop before she blew. The lil producers on there didn't want to give her a chance but were busy trying to put on these wack chicks we haven't heard from since. Now we not even hearing from those producers either.

Gotta respect her grind as far as the music goes. She flipped that shit.

I'm 100% here for the come up. Shit is dope. Also, Cardi is on that short list of people that I don't understand how you can not like.

20200906_110303.jpg

My wife was a virgin
:shrug2:

Stop it. She's crossed over, so her fans are white people, that group love bedwenches which means she's gonna appease them by going full stacy dash like Kamala Harris.

I'm not sure why you hating on a woman for leaving her cheating husband....kinda weirdo shit if you ask me. Far as famous celebrities, she been going hard at trump and standing for BLM.

But naw. He can’t just find another Cardi.
He fucked up. All the way up

She was still sexually getting dudes drugged and assaulted though.

Reactions: GNS
Back