Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

Spare me that bullshit splaining you doing, you would cape for these white supremacist that that work day and night to weaponize our talents against us.

Bruh, shut your dumb fake woke ass the fuck up.

If you really gave a fuck bout how black people are portrayed in the entertainment industry, you wouldn't have been the creator and contributor to this thread.

These Power shows have painted black folks in such a great light................ :foh5:

You mad. Tell me what I did to you?

Nice dodge there, Neo

200.gif

And yet y’all expect us to protect men who serve drugs to our families, who consistently abuse mentally/verbally/physically, who kill trannies because they’re too ignorant and insecure to handle their sexual desires for the same sex, who call women every name but their given one.....sir, we can do this all day :mhm:
Why y'all answering that weirdo incel fuck nigga?

I got him on ignore and dude clearly hates women.

Can't even see what he wrote but I bet it was some dumb shit.

Just put him on ignore.

Like I've been saying old girl a parasite and dude a dumbass who got what he deserved. As far as the thot movement being pushed by old girl and her label who are white supremacist they gotta go. As far as a thread about black people who may or may not be black americans they're being used as a cautionary tale for those who glamorise the streets hence the thread.

Why y'all answering that weirdo incel fuck nigga?

I got him on ignore and dude clearly hates women.

Can't even see what he wrote but I bet it was some dumb shit.

Just put him on ignore.
I'm always amused at the amount of ppl that give him attention

There's a lot of good dialogue amongst some passionate members so you'd think it would be easy to skip past his post

Back