Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

And one more thing for these little dick niggas that keep calling her a hoe and such. The girl you sleep next to at night, you know the one you let take your bald headed momma to the store sometimes, she a hoe too. It took at least dick number five for her to learn the basics in sucking dick. If he ain’t dead or in jail, the 30 something big dope boy when y’all was in high school taught her that arch you love. Since fine niggas travel in a pack and you fine, well nigga she think your best friend fine too and tells her group chat all the time he up next in the draft if you act stupid.

I can go on but I’m not telling y’all all our women secrets. It’s 2020, and STILL refuse to protect the black woman :imsayin:
Yeah you protect women that just recently identified as black for the optics that drugged and setup men to get raped by trannies. While promoting over sexualizing women and children to be whorres and not revolutionaries.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I'm not sure why you hating on a woman for leaving her cheating husband....kinda weirdo shit if you ask me. Far as famous celebrities, she been going hard at trump and standing for BLM.
I don't care about none of that I'm talking about her being the face of the thot movement that was created by white supremacist to undermine the black American agenda.

Yeah you protect women that just recently identified as black for the optics that drugged and setup men to get raped by trannies. While promoting over sexualizing women and children to be whorres and not revolutionaries.

And yet y’all expect us to protect men who serve drugs to our families, who consistently abuse mentally/verbally/physically, who kill trannies because they’re too ignorant and insecure to handle their sexual desires for the same sex, who call women every name but their given one.....sir, we can do this all day :mhm:

I don't care about none of that I'm talking about her being the face of the thot movement that was created by white supremacist to undermine the black American agenda.

Brah, the thot movement been around forever. Stripper/ oversexual female rappers ain't nothing new fam. Biggie was not working with any white supremacist group when he was ghostwriting for lil kim

And yet y’all expect us to protect men who serve drugs to our families, who consistently abuse mentally/verbally/physically, who kill trannies because they’re too ignorant and insecure to handle their sexual desires for the same sex, who call women every name but their given one.....sir, we can do this all day :mhm:
Hypocrite Thot logic Will never have the upperhand.

• Haha
Brah, the thot movement been around forever. Stripper/ oversexual female rappers ain't nothing new fam. Biggie was not working with any white supremacist group when he was ghostwriting for lil kim
You sound dumb when a record label owned by white supremacists push this music and image and tell artist they ain't gone make it unless they fall in line, of course they'll sell their souls and write it. Who raised you goofs?

• Ether
Talk that shit Scoop!

I mean BHL

@ me when you’re ready to communicate with intelligence and maturity instead of just using simplistic insults
Run away white supremacist shill your thot movement will not undermine the black American family amd agenda no matter how hard you clap your saline cheeks. Lol

You sound dumb when a record label owned by white supremacists push this music and image and tell artist they ain't gone make it unless they fall in line, of course they'll sell their souls and write it. Who raised you goofs?

The label will always push what is popular n sells. They are a business. Remember when McDonald's started trying to sell healthy foods bc that whole movement was happening lol. I may sound dumb to you, but I just dont see hip hop as the central hub for a white supremacy agenda. Some bitches just strip n rap about hoe shit brah. Same way niggas hustle n make drug dealing raps

The label will always push what is popular n sells. They are a business. Remember when McDonald's started trying to sell healthy foods bc that whole movement was happening lol. I may sound dumb to you, but I just dont see hip hop as the central hub for a white supremacy agenda. Some bitches just strip n rap about hoe shit brah. Same way niggas hustle n make drug dealing raps
Spare me that bullshit splaining you doing, you would cape for these white supremacist that that work day and night to weaponize our talents against us.

Back