Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

Hopefully yes

The more traffic, the more revenue the site generates, the longer the lights stay on

You do want the site up and running right?

:cont:

Love how niggas wanna complain how many pages a thread goes, like threads back at the old spot didn't have threads that was getting traffic for years.

Sexual assault is wrong. Can’t be nonchalant about it because the guy is the victim..

I mean, intellectually i know that. Of course. No one would argue that. But...how do I reconcile that with how I actually FEEL? Because when a man is sexually assaulted, a lot of the times, the INNATE FEELING that I get, over which I have no control, is 'Damn. That's foul. That nigga'll be alright though.'. I don't wanna feel like that. I want to hear that and get the same disgusted feeling of someone being violated that I feel when the victim is a woman. But, usually, that's just not how I feel.

And I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

So...what's the answer?

Did any of that make any sense?

Last edited:
Sexual assault is wrong. Can’t be nonchalant about it because the guy is the victim..
No one said it wasnt wrong lol

And yes, I can be non chalant about it. The game is the game yo

We not talking about a nigga getting jumped after work. We talking about a guy being involved in an illegal enterprise where there are great risk and great rewards for both parties. Sometimes shitty things happen in the midst of that illegal transaction. It sucks but....??‍♂️

I mean, intellectually in know that. Of course. No one would argue that. But...how do I reconcile that with how I actually FEEL? Because when a man is sexually assaulted, a lot of the times, the INNATE FEELING that I get, over which I have no control, is 'Damn. That's foul. That nigga'll be alright though.'. I don't wanna feel like that. I want to hear that and get the same disgusted feeling of someone being violated that I feel when the victim is a woman. But, usually, that's just not how I feel.

And I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

So...what's the answer?

Did any of that make any sense?
That’s just you. And that’s okay. For me I think violation is violation regardless of gender.

We not talking about a nigga getting jumped after work. We talking about a guy being involved in an illegal enterprise where there are great risk and great rewards for both parties. Sometimes shitty things happen in the midst of that illegal transaction. It sucks but....??‍♂️
Taking a chick to a hotel to get laid isn't an illegal activity

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

It was legitimately the same situation as Cosby.

Victim follows to the hotel and proceededs to get drugged and raped

So are you this nonchalant if/when a trick rapes his client? Is that the “game” too?

And one more thing for these little dick niggas that keep calling her a hoe and such. The girl you sleep next to at night, you know the one you let take your bald headed momma to the store sometimes, she a hoe too. It took at least dick number five for her to learn the basics in sucking dick. If he ain’t dead or in jail, the 30 something big dope boy when y’all was in high school taught her that arch you love. Since fine niggas travel in a pack and you fine, well nigga she think your best friend fine too and tells her group chat all the time he up next in the draft if you act stupid.

I can go on but I’m not telling y’all all our women secrets. It’s 2020, and STILL refuse to protect the black woman :imsayin:

C0E627D5-9C1F-42DE-A5EE-B621B85C549B.gif

Taking a chick to a hotel to get laid isn't an illegal activity
Paying for sex is an illegal activity.....

It was legitimately the same situation as Cosby.

Victim follows to the hotel and proceededs to get drugged and raped
Different pretenses my man

And Cosby raping ppl is still an allegation

So are you this nonchalant if/when a trick rapes his client? Is that the “game” too?
Yes!

Is it fucked up? Of course
Should it happen? No
Should sex work be legalized and regulated to maximize the safety of all parties involved? Absolutely

Again, I'm not arguing what shouldnt and should be, I'm simply saying what is. A fiend can't sue his/her dealer for selling him/her bad work. It's a risk that's a part of the game ??‍♂️

Blame @Dwayne for thread derail

they weren't paying her tho, know a lot of dudes that smashed strippers

And who's to say they went home after the strip club?

Yall just made her into a prostitute which she had never claimed

Back