Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

You assume all risks when performing an illegal act. Something bad happens to you, can you really be upset? No you shouldn't be raped, but you lay in the bed with dogs, you get fleas.

You assume all risks when performing an illegal act. Something bad happens to you, can you really be upset? No you shouldn't be raped, but you lay in the bed with dogs, you get fleas.

So if a man robs a store strong arm style and the police pulls up and kills him it’s cool?

So if a women is popping X and a man rapes her it’s cool?

So if a man is smoking weed and swat pulls up and empty the clip on him it’s cool?

Y’all niggas would say anything than just say she’s a sexual deviant that got men drugged so another man can rape him.

Fuck wrong with y’all.

So if a man robs a store strong arm style and the police pulls up and kills him it’s cool?

So if a women is popping X and a man rapes her it’s cool?

So if a man is smoking weed and swat pulls up and empty the clip on him it’s cool?

Y’all niggas would say anything than just say she’s a sexual deviant that got men drugged so another man can rape him.

Fuck wrong with y’all.

The man shouldn't rob the store. Freedom of choice, not consequence.

A woman doing x is different. She shouldn't be raped. Her 'act' only involves herself. Different from paying a prostitute which takes two consenting adults in an illegal 'act'.

You're trying to mesh the two, but they're actually different. You're supposed to be caution with whom you allow in your space. You pay for pussy, you assume the risk that come with the underworld of sex work. Not the same.

Too much hypocrite thot logic being spread to clear up. The wanna be black thot rapper setup and drugged men to get raped by trannies, she admitted it herself, this is who jim crow joe and kamammy copmala harris talk to about black american issues, as if shes the spokes person for black american men and women. There's no difference between her and Ed Buck. Do ya googles you ABW dummies on who Ed Buck is.

Naw, I think it's been addressed pretty thoroughly. Homie just doesn't like the answers.

I don't have a dog in this fight but go ahead and point me where it's been addressed thoroughly. I must have missed it.

I already said it's not ok. I can't be clearer about that. You seem to be painting this narrative that has no bases in reality...since everyone has said numerous times that it's NOT ok. Beyond that, a couple other niggas have expressed their thought process in more detail on it, so I'll let them speak for themselves.

For me personally, I can't really have a serious conversation with you if you are trying to draw a 1:1 comparison with Bill Cosby and his shenanigans. Also, and I didn't really even wanna open this can of worms, there is CLEARLY a lot of variation in what niggas think Cardi actually did with/to those niggas in them hotel rooms.

Also, I said mad pages back that I can't help how I feel about 'sexual assault' against men by women. I take it seriously...but not nearly was seriously. And you can't legislate your feelings. You feel whatever the fuck you feel. I fully recognize that I SHOULD look at all sexual assault the same, regardless of who the victim is. But the fact of the matter is that I don't. I'm not saying that's right. Or cool. Or the way it should be. I'm saying that it just IS. You keep tryna get niggas to defend actions that niggas have already said are indefensible.

It seems like you want niggas to come in here and be just as outraged about Cardi's behavior as we would be if the sexes were revered. We aren't. And because of that, it sounds like you think it's because we think it's ok. That's not it. We're not as outraged as we would be if the sexes were reversed because...we're just not.

I dunno what else to tell you.

I said two folks saying it’s part of the game.

I didn’t say you. And if you know you didn’t say it you know you’re not part of the two

Back