Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

Cardi went on IG live and basically said the cheating rumors ain't true and basically they just grew apart and got tired of each other...not actually shocking especially during this pandemic you know divorce rates about to go up after people been quarantined together for months at a time

He wasn’t still cheating?
:fwm:

She said it ain't have shit to do with cheating and basically said to her fans "Why would ya'll want that to be true?" because it's basically wishing for her to be hurt

I mean. It’s already out there that he was doing that lol

It’s a video in this thread of him hiding the phone when she came in the room lol

Cardi went on IG live and basically said the cheating rumors ain't true and basically they just grew apart and got tired of each other...not actually shocking especially during this pandemic you know divorce rates about to go up after people been quarantined together for months at a time
Shit crazy how spending more time with a partner would cause them to grow apart

In this case I think divorce is extreme...relationship fatigue is a real thing tho

They gon be back together once this quarantine break

Shit crazy how spending more time with a partner would cause them to grow apart

In this case I think divorce is extreme...relationship fatigue is a real thing tho

They gon be back together once this quarantine break

Chris Rock has a joke about this in his last special with regards to how cell phones can make you keep in too much contact with a person. Said before smart phones and texting you would go hours upon hours without speaking to your s/o...nowadays they got access to you all day long via your phone and that can leave no room for something as simple as missing your s/o during the day and having nothing to talk about after a while because you legit run out of shit to say to one another lol

Back