Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

now yall care about ppl being robbed and raped but didnt have any empathy for august after being taken advantage of by jada or any other nigga thats been harmed by women

stop the cap

Just seeing this lmaooooo. Ayo.

It hasn’t.
2 folks saying it’s part of the game ain’t addressing and low key saying it’s okay.
Your listening skills are trash

You seem to think if a persons energy or outrage doesnt match your own, they means we condone it and you're wrong.

You're just way more upset and uninformed about the risk of sex work than I am sir

@Baldheadlogic :lipbite::haha3:

i got the brush and durag waiting on you when you get home bae?

tenor.gif

on my way so I can cook dinner for you

Your listening skills are trash

You seem to think if a persons energy or outrage doesnt match your own, they means we condone it and you're wrong.

You're just way more upset and uninformed about the risk of sex work than I am sir
By you saying it's all in the game is you condoning it, own up to your mistake

Reactions: GNS
So if a man robs a store strong arm style and the police pulls up and kills him it’s cool?

So if a women is popping X and a man rapes her it’s cool?

So if a man is smoking weed and swat pulls up and empty the clip on him it’s cool?

Y’all niggas would say anything than just say she’s a sexual deviant that got men drugged so another man can rape him.

Fuck wrong with y’all.

They not saying it’s cool. I don’t agree with their POV but they not condoning rape. They just saying when you doing wild shit wild shit is also more likely to happen. It does not mean you deserved it. Folks made the same argument when a lady was robbed and killed for her tax money. But again it’s not something I agree with

Cardi went on IG live and basically said the cheating rumors ain't true and basically they just grew apart and got tired of each other...not actually shocking especially during this pandemic you know divorce rates about to go up after people been quarantined together for months at a time

Back