Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

I have no dog in this fight

But yall know damn well y'all wouldn't throw the cape on for offset if he was a rapist and carti was cheating.

One a serial cheater the other a serial rapist

One thing both got in common is that none of them are paying your bills or know of your existence.

No need to get up in arms over this shit.

I haven't watched the video, but based on the title, they are going to ignore that there are just some dudes that want to fuck more than one woman and it doesn't matter how much their main chick has going on, they won't be faithful.

Now, if Offset led Cardi B to believe that he would be faithful and did all that cheating, then that's bad on him. If Cardi knew or had good reason to suspect that he was going to continue fucking around, but she married him anyway, that's bad on her.

Even by that statement someone posted above, it seems like she's less mad about him actually cheating than she is about the embarrassment it causes for her when he gets caught.

I think reality finally set in.

Cardi B realized she could do a lot better. I mean she can find some rich, nerdy, 5'2", stockbroker/lawyer billionaire.

I don't have anything against Offset, but she could find somebody that's much, much, much wealthier.

I think reality finally set in.

Cardi B realized she could do a lot better. I mean she can find some rich, nerdy, 5'2", stockbroker/lawyer billionaire.

I don't have anything against Offset, but she could find somebody that's much, much, much wealthier.

Naw, it's levels to it. Maybe as a side piece but not as their main.

Back