Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 yrs of marriage

imagine downplaying one of the hottest and most influential women in the game. :foh5:cardi is receiving accolades from music to fashion and shes crossed over. even the whites know her and stan her soooo yall goofballs gotta stop lying to fit your narrative

I don't know about all that, but Cardi B ain't a complete thot/dingbat like some are suggesting. Out of the two of them, I'd bet it all that she's the smarter one and less likely to do some dumb shit.

Protecting either isn't the hill to die on. Cardi nor Offset aren't above getting jokes. It's a weird year and all but ABW better not be getting soft

too late..

OrneryMintyCoral-small.gif

Reactions: GNS
She never said rape I thought she had sex with niggas they took some drugs and got robbed. Was she liking spiking niggas drinks putting pussy on them and then robbing them?

She said she drugged niggas and got trannys to fuck em.

After all the roast threads....the buck stops with Cardi? She must be the world's thy lord, shepard and savior. This is child's play compared to other legendary threads. This better be a roast free zone for now on or it's fake outrage.

She never said rape I thought she had sex with niggas they took some drugs and got robbed. Was she liking spiking niggas drinks putting pussy on them and then robbing them?
Worse she had transsexuals suck them off and have sex with them.

She admitted to this and several victims came out but it got swept under the rug

Back