Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
im confused

if she includes a transgender, then wouldnt the dude she drug fuck the transgender thinking its a threesome?

or is the transgender being used as a trojan horse to get the dude to think its two chicks, then the transgender rapes the man?

giphy.gif

He's drugged up with liquor and percocet therefore can't consent to anything.
She presents another woman for a threesome, in his drugged out, intoxicated state he agrees.
The other "woman" isn't a woman at all, it's a man pretending to be a woman, aka "a tranny".
Sober, he wouldn't agree to this, in his drugged out state of mind, he doesn't notice the adams apple, man hands and feet, etc and get's domed up by said tranny. It is at this point that it becomes rape, more specifically "rape by deception" as well as "drug facilitated rape", possibly adding a third layer with "rape by intoxication".

Both the tranny and Cardi B have committed an act of rape.

Either you're not listening or purposely ignoring what she's saying. She starts the video saying, "Cheat on me, I'm gon be like 'aight'..." and ends it saying there are ways to get even besides fuckin another dude.
I know

But what makes you think she hasn't done it? what kinda random scenario is that.

That's like kellz going.

"If a bitch she on you, u need to lock her in your basement and pee on her and not feed her for 3 days"

U gon think thats hypothetical?

Bruh she a grimey stripper than ran with trannies.

I know

But what makes you think she hasn't done it? what kinda random scenario is that.

That's like kellz going.

"If a bitch she on you, u need to lock her in your basement and pee on her and not feed her for 3 days"

U gon think thats hypothetical?

Bruh she a grimey stripper than ran with trannies.

That video was dropped in here like it was her saying that she used to do this to the niggas that she drugged and robbed. It's clearly not that. She's talking about her hypothetical reaction to being cheated on. The isht she's saying is unforgivable but has nothing to do with her drugging and robbing tricks.

Either you're not listening or purposely ignoring what she's saying. She starts the video saying, "Cheat on me, I'm gon be like 'aight'..." and ends it saying there are ways to get even besides fuckin another dude.

So you saying Offset........

Nevermind lol

Either my ears are broke or she's talking about a hypothetical situation of getting revenge for being cheated on in this clip. Which makes what she's saying even more ill.

Yeah,she said clearly IF ""you cheating me""........
She was just talking shit....wildest shit that came across her head for get back.
Unless Offset has something he wants to share with the group

:huh:

Yeah,she said clearly IF ""you cheating me""........
She was just talking shit....wildest shit that came across her head for get back.
Unless Offset has something he wants to share with the group

:huh:

I think she was speaking from experience. She's done it before.

i'm really about to start using that "most ridiculous things said on ABW" thread

Venturing into the territory of would have, could have, and maybes ...Isn't exactly trying to a fair and objective convo about the evidence presented

If she unequivocally said she drugged dudes and had trannies have sex with them....then we deal with that.

But she clearly didn't say that. As pointed out, she was merely speaking hypothetically on what she would do if a dude cheated on her in a relationship

They need to get Method Man too.He said that he'd put somebody's nuts on a dresser and bang them shits with spiked fuckin bat

Venturing into the territory of would have, could have, and maybes ...Isn't exactly trying to a fair and objective convo about the evidence presented

If she unequivocally said she drugged dudes and had trannies have sex with them....then we deal with that.

But she clearly didn't say that. As pointed out, she was merely speaking hypothetically on what she would do if a dude cheated on her in a relationship

In other words, we're not supposed to ever venture into the territory "the other side" frequently goes into when the discussion is centered on similar foul shit said by a male.

Got it.

For the record, she did say she drugged niggas.

yea, i hear yall, but i'm about as cardi'd out as imma gonna be..

i can't fake interest long enough to discuss this anymore....

What nigga you think in his right mind will come forward and admit he was drugged into having a threesome with a transsexual???

If cardi drugged molested me with a tranny,which would never happen,I'd be all on HBO #Leavingstripperland

Cha ching

In other words, we're not supposed to ever venture into the territory "the other side" frequently goes into when the discussion is centered on similar foul shit said by a male.
Got it.

For the record, she did say she drugged niggas.

The only reason this a hot topic is because she was said to have admitted ON VIDEO to drugging and having dudes rape by trannies.

If the evidence presented doesn't support the allegations what more is there to OBJECTIVELY discuss???

Especially when no one is coming forward to say ""YES..this happened to me""

The only reason this a hot topic is because she was said to have admitted ON VIDEO to drugging and having dudes rape by trannies.

If the evidence presented doesn't support the allegations what more is there to OBJECTIVELY discuss???

Especially when no one is coming forward to say ""YES..this happened to me""

The tranny shit was an imagined scenario

She didn't actually do that.

What nigga you think in his right mind will come forward and admit he was drugged into having a threesome with a transsexual???

I almost wrote this out verbatim in response to your earlier post:

I really don't this this was hypothetical and she's able to say it freely 'cause she knows no hood nigga she's ever dealt with is gonna ever come forward with this shit.

Would Terry Crews have come forward on some "MeToo" shit if it had been RuPaul that grabbed his shit in front of his wife or would he have let it slide? Same for if it was a chick, say... Julia Roberts? Nah, 'cause then he would look even softer than he already looks for not delivering a haymaker to Adam Venit for groping him.

Back