Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
This I'd stupid man and this thread is trash
I cant believe this shit went 20 pages.

Niggas (male rappers) be straight up bragging about worse crimes than robbery in they songs. 80% of whom didnt even commit said crimes they just living vicariously through whoever the fuck tryna paint a certain image of themselves. Cardio don't even put this shit in her music cuz she's better off now and knows it's not ok.

Niggas really acting like being put in the position of possibly never working in your field again if you dont fuck this warthog (weinstein) is the same thing as missing your chance with a stripper

I thought the issue here was drugging and robbing niggas.... it don’t matter if niggas are taking her back to the hotel to fuck.... she’s a stripper that’s what they do but drugging and robbing niggas is a crime under any statute and deserves prison time....

The fact that this thread is 20 pages of niggas debating this shit is mind bottling

I thought the issue here was drugging and robbing niggas.... it don’t matter if niggas are taking her back to the hotel to fuck.... she’s a stripper that’s what they do but drugging and robbing niggas is a crime under any statute and deserves prison time....

The fact that this thread is 20 pages of niggas debating this shit is mind bottling
Everybody know it's a crime. But niggas mad about Cosby and r Kelly wana fake care about this on some trojan horse shit

Everybody know it's a crime. But niggas mad about Cosby and r Kelly wana fake care about this on some trojan horse shit
Welp gotta figure out the statute of limitations regarding this type of stuff in NYC and go from there....saw some niggas talking bout they were victims of hers....

One side is saying it’s foul and comparable to Cosby.

Other side is saying it’s foul but not at all comparable.

And some people misinterpreted the 2nd statement to mean folks are defending her and saying what she did is ok.

That’s what happened for 24 pages
Lol thx for saving me some time

Idk im just saying in this instance she in a gang. Gang members rob people

not all gang members are robbers & I'd go as far to say most ain't, they're more than likely dealers... shit I kno more mfs who rob that don't bang, than bangers that do

but I digress

I think some of y'all didn't even listen to the clip in the op. She said she got with dudes that wanted to have sex with her. (That was there consent so fuck that rape scenario y'all trying to push). They AGREED to go back to a hotel. Then she would drug the dude either a few mins before or during the sex act. If it was before, she might not even had to have sex with them. But a drugged up dude on the verge of passing out is not gonna stay hard. Then she robs them . Now people throwing out unrelated hypothetical videos where she said "If she was cheated on by her partner" she would do a threesome with a tranny. This video is unrelated to the one in the op. Yeah, I can't rock with that but when you cheat, revenge comes with the cheating game. Some times even murder happens. I know some of y'all want the equality punishment that a man would receive if a female did the Same thing but modifying proof that was presented to fit your narrative is not the way to go about it.

Fam, in 2019 all of that now constitutes rape. Even when consent is given initially and prior to intoxication/drugging, once the individual in question is under the influence they can no longer consent ergo it becomes rape.

This is the law the feminists pushed onto us. They've been redefining rape for the last 30 years so nowadays shit that we did when I was in my late teen's/20's would now be considered rape even when it was 100% consensual with constant affirmation. They've controlled the narrative to where even when a man and woman are equally under the influence, she's the victim of rape; never the male in the situation.

Who was debating about prison time? Most of this was trying to figure out how Cosby is relevant, should we feel sorry for tricks, and did she rape somebody. Nobody is defending it tho

Niggas really acting like being put in the position of possibly never working in your field again if you dont fuck this warthog (weinstein) is the same thing as missing your chance with a stripper

Nah, you're being facetious now.

No one has made any reference to "missing their chance with a stripper."

It's about consent more than anything.

In particular, the fact that people can't give consent when they're intoxicated or drugged.

Ironically, in the scenario you described, those women actually gave that "fat wharthog" their consent to have sex with them in order to further their careers.

But hey, that's just part of the game though right?

Last edited:
DMX robbed niggas using dogs?
Yup. He said it in a song off Eve's album. The song was scenario 2000. "Wit kids I knew my friends all turned against me
Said fuck it, bought me a dog ever since me and my dog has been like this
He got my back I got his, scheming on mad niggas
That's how we do biz". I heard that song plenty of times but never put 2 and 2 together. Until I heard a interview last year's with the lox saying dmx did do it. At the 26min mark. .

Back