Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
I almost wrote this out verbatim in response to your earlier post:

I really don't this this was hypothetical and she's able to say it freely 'cause she knows no hood nigga she's ever dealt with is gonna ever come forward with this shit.

Would Terry Crews have come forward on some "MeToo" shit if it had been RuPaul that grabbed his shit in front of his wife or would he have let it slide? Same for if it was a chick, say... Julia Roberts? Nah, 'cause then he would look even softer than he already looks for not delivering a haymaker to Adam Venit for groping him.

Did you watch the video ?
it was like when you say some wild shit you would do
she never said "I had trannies fuck niggas"

Last edited:
The only reason this a hot topic is because she was said to have admitted ON VIDEO to drugging and having dudes rape by trannies.

If the evidence presented doesn't support the allegations what more is there to OBJECTIVELY discuss???

Especially when no one is coming forward to say ""YES..this happened to me""
Bruh there's 3 victims that have came foward now

Saying they were drugged,robbed and raped by a tranny and Cardi B???

I can't find these victims

The one dude I saw was clowning in his video

he said all he heard was Brrrrrrr Brrrrrr and he was naked and it was just him his dick and shoes.(His words not mine)

he said he saw monistat 7 before he passed out or some dumb shit

The nigga was a troll.

Nah

for the most part, pros ain't druggin & robbin John's, that's bad for business

maybe if they renegades on the run, but not if they got a "manager" &/or regular John's who frequent them

the shit cardi doin/did is the exception to the rule, not the norm
That’s some fairytale bullshit that your young ass saw on cable somewhere.

Completely diff video that had nothing to do w the first one

It’s on page 20

I was asking cause niggas was talking bout paying a stripper but the OP vid said she was robbed/drugging niggas who asked to fuck. So niggas just throwing paying hoes out for no reason. Niggas saying its part of the game.

I was asking cause niggas was talking bout paying a stripper but the OP vid said she was robbed/drugging niggas who asked to fuck. So niggas just throwing paying hoes out for no reason. Niggas saying its part of the game.

She was a stripper so it’s one and the same honestly

You think she was giving her time to niggas who hadn’t already broken some kinda bread? I guess it’s possible

Back