Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
She was a stripper so it’s one and the same honestly

You think she was giving her time to niggas who hadn’t already broken some kinda bread? I guess it’s possible

have you ever fucked a stripper or attempted? did you offer moeny first or just spit game??

so i guess having a threesome then finding out one of the women is actually a man is part of the game too

Lol in that one she was talking about doing that to somebody she was in a relationship with as revenge for him cheating. That’s part of the “cheating on your stripper girlfriend” game I suppose, I never played that game.

Last edited:
Nah, had the chance but my spidey senses told me to let it go. And no funds were exchanged, which is part of why it felt sketchy tbh.

Your sixth sense is strong. You avoided Aids and possible murder robbery.

My dumbass woulda been like damn i must got some crazy game lol

Lol bruh

it's not a 50/50 coin flip if you gon get got by a stripper/pro like yall makin it seem

maybe them trash that fuck for $40 in the club like Pimp C said

but any real pro/stripper knows that shit is bad for business, especially if them tricks payin top dollar

Forgetting the whole gang background

I spent 4 years fuckin with strippers. Never once been robbed, never once been fleeced but maybe that's just because it was a different time and place.

You probably had common sense. I mean you a Detroit nigga i assume all Detroit niggas got a lil street sense.

I think some of y'all didn't even listen to the clip in the op. She said she got with dudes that wanted to have sex with her. (That was there consent so fuck that rape scenario y'all trying to push). They AGREED to go back to a hotel. Then she would drug the dude either a few mins before or during the sex act. If it was before, she might not even had to have sex with them. But a drugged up dude on the verge of passing out is not gonna stay hard. Then she robs them . Now people throwing out unrelated hypothetical videos where she said "If she was cheated on by her partner" she would do a threesome with a tranny. This video is unrelated to the one in the op. Yeah, I can't rock with that but when you cheat, revenge comes with the cheating game. Some times even murder happens. I know some of y'all want the equality punishment that a man would receive if a female did the Same thing but modifying proof that was presented to fit your narrative is not the way to go about it.

Back