Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
I wonder how many cats got drugged and robbed at the Bunny Ranch

Cardi never said anything about raping niggaz. That was niggaz getting out of hand with the Cosby strawman argument.

Cardi is a woman who worked as a stripper. What she admitted to was like many other rappers have. Robbing niggaz. But instead of using a gun, or a dog like dmx did.... She robbed niggaz at the hotel by drugging them when they thought that was gonna fuck.... Like many strippers and prostitutes do... Especially ones with gang affiliations.

Donald Goines used to writeb in his books about the different ways these chicks would rob niggaz. In fact he set one chick up to think she put too much in a nigga drink and killed him. That wayb he could hold the fake murder over her head if she tried to leave...

Nobody saying what she admitted to wasnt dirty.... All we're saying is she definitely was playing the part of the chick shes always portrayed herself to be.

Hoes rob would be Johns every day. It's part of the risk buying pussy. That's all niggaz mean by part of the game. All the shit illegal.

To many of us, this is no different than any large majority of rappers who have a past of robbing people and selling drugs. She's a chick, she was robbing people by drugging them. The same shit imo

But a lotta people wanna compare this to Cosby, and the differences are just too many......

These niggaz came looking for sex... She didn't drug them to fuck them..... She fucked them in order to drug them so she could rob them..... But whatever.....I been lost interest in this. I just wanted to clear things up for those just joining us

No. Use what works. If pretty chick at qork gets promoted because somebody wants her then gotta deal with it. But she cant fuck the brand up
Ok..last question.
So if a chick is willing to use sex to get ahead but got dick and not the job or promotion is that still apart of the game?
Is that not like getting robbed?

Ok..last question.
So if a chick is willing to use sex to get ahead but got dick and not the job or promotion is that still apart of the game?
its a part of the game in this situation

Ok..last question.

No she just got out finessed. Unless he promised the job based on getting laid.

No she just got out finessed. Unless he promised the job based on getting laid.
Kinda like promising sex in exchange for money...but you got drugged instead?
So she changed her mind or played the con until the end.
So if a guy changes his mind...it's kinda the same without the drugging.

And stop trying to fit legitimate transactions into the world of illegal transactions.

Say you out if town and you want some weed. And a stripper tells who to go to cop.

You get there, tell the nigga you just want an ounce, but you counting well over $800 in front of this nigga.... So he like fuck it, pulls out the gun and Robs you.

Yes that's fucked up . Yes that's dirty. Yes that nigga broke the law by robbing you and attempting to sell you weed.

But......

When you out there. This the life..... This shit happens

Cardi never said anything about raping niggaz. That was niggaz getting out of hand with the Cosby strawman argument.

Cardi is a woman who worked as a stripper. What she admitted to was like many other rappers have. Robbing niggaz. But instead of using a gun, or a dog like dmx did.... She robbed niggaz at the hotel by drugging them when they thought that was gonna fuck.... Like many strippers and prostitutes do... Especially ones with gang affiliations.

Donald Goines used to writeb in his books about the different ways these chicks would rob niggaz. In fact he set one chick up to think she put too much in a nigga drink and killed him. That wayb he could hold the fake murder over her head if she tried to leave...

Nobody saying what she admitted to wasnt dirty.... All we're saying is she definitely was playing the part of the chick shes always portrayed herself to be.

Hoes rob would be Johns every day. It's part of the risk buying pussy. That's all niggaz mean by part of the game. All the shit illegal.

To many of us, this is no different than any large majority of rappers who have a past of robbing people and selling drugs. She's a chick, she was robbing people by drugging them. The same shit imo

But a lotta people wanna compare this to Cosby, and the differences are just too many......

These niggaz came looking for sex... She didn't drug them to fuck them..... She fucked them in order to drug them so she could rob them..... But whatever.....I been lost interest in this. I just wanted to clear things up for those just joining us

Said this to my nigs pretty much word for word.

Niggas are so quick to force a double standard they make stupid comparisons.

He got hacked to death because some nigga that looked like him made a sex tape with the chick her brother targeted a random nigga and were wrong. How you just blame the chick?

The chick was a family friend of juniors and told him to meet her at the store because she wanted to borrow some money . She set him up because she didn't want to give up her boyfriend she was fucking on tape.

I agree. I dont think she raped anybody but yes druggin part makes it more fucked up.

I still think its part of the game and foul

Nah man she said she brought a man in to top you off while you were drugged out.

That's rape and supreme violation of taking your manhood.

That's the messed up part and not the robbing.

Back