Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
So...ur viewpoint is that, shes wrong because she took advantage of men wanting to fuck. By drugging them till they were unable to fight back, and robbing them. And they robbed men that they got the drop on and the victim choose to give it up?

Other niggas are not drugging and robbing so stop comparing the two. That ain't rap or gangsta shit. Its diabolical ho shit.

The casting couch in Hollywood.
That's why a lot if people wont come out against Harvey.

Fucking for roles are apart of the game.

Cosby got caught up cuz the chicks didnt get roles.
Bruh is Cosby your real dad? You been defending him for years while shitting on Lavar for trying to have his own brand. Fucknis up seriously? Cosby admitted to drugging women. Qualudes is like a roofie. Nothing to do with casting couch or partying. "Oh she was passed out and I had sex with her, what's the problem sincecwecwere partying?" Come on bruh you looking weak out here.

Bruh is Cosby your real dad? You been defending him for years while shitting on Lavar for trying to have his own brand. Fucknis up seriously? Cosby admitted to drugging women. Qualudes is like a roofie. Nothing to do with casting couch or partying. "Oh she was passed out and I had sex with her, what's the problem sincecwecwere partying?" Come on bruh you looking weak out here.
I'm looking like I'll support an innocent man.
You don't say shit when others bring him up.?

Anyway.....do you know what a life is?
You can't roofie someone with it...they know it when they see it. So they was with whatever.

Only you and a few others are not thinking straight.

And lastly. About lavar....you still riding? It's been proven that it wasmt his idea so what you talking about?
But no need to go further cuz you have your own idea.
No matter how it looks.

Last edited:
It’s apart of the game huh? I hope that “it’s apart of the game” energy is kept when some bullshit pops off at another time. I’m taking notes...

I was about to make a Fleece Johnson reference in here........nh, but I thought better of it.

Needless to say, what he does can also be considered part of the game.......but I guess niggas would just shrug that off too.

nh again.

Last edited:
mfs in here willingly admitting that they would have no problem getting drugged up and topped by a man.

"its a part of the game" dmh

Man fuck Cardi and her vic's

There's a thread 4 lines down about an old lady getting stomped out that's barely limping to page 3 and yet niggas in holding press conferences and lonely nigga vigils for Cardi tricks

FOH with this faux sympathy. Weak niggas scared of successful women

That's the heart of this

What you want niggas to say about an old lady getting stomped out. We say its wrong and then what ?

Okay forget about the culture for a minute because it's been a bullshit corporate industry since the sugar hill days and I don't condone shooting niggas with dracos2 on record but this bitch is bragging about drugging and robbing people she should be behind bars ibut there's no evidence so she could be just bullshitting to be controversial. Also I'm not bringing up Cosby for the sake of the hypocracy behind this but remember there was a kid in the Bronx junior delgado who was hacked to death by machete because of a bitch he trusted. That girl is still walking free and she should be behind bars. Whether cardi was bullshitting or serious thats fucked up.

He got hacked to death because some nigga that looked like him made a sex tape with the chick her brother targeted a random nigga and were wrong. How you just blame the chick?

I was about to make a Fleece Johnson reference in here........nh, but I thought better of it.

Needless to say, what he does can also be considered part of the game.......but I guess niggas would just shrug that off too.

nh again.

Raping people aint part of the game. Yall really want it to be tho for whatever reason.

mfs in here willingly admitting that they would have no problem getting drugged up and topped by a man.

"its a part of the game" dmh

Nobody said that tho. Getting robbed by a stripper while trickin is part of the game. Sex crimes aint part of the game. Nobody is condoning that lol

Nobody said that tho. Getting robbed by a stripper while trickin is part of the game. Sex crimes aint part of the game. Nobody is condoning that lol
lol haven't read the thread in it's entirety, but I see some caping here and there.

Getting robbed is one thing, but drugging is the difference.

She's made songs about robbing and we don't bat an eye. Shit 50 and other mainstream rappers been admitting to being stick up kids.

But drugging and raping is not cool.

lol haven't read the thread in it's entirety, but I see some caping here and there.

Getting robbed is one thing, but drugging is the difference.

She's made songs about robbing and we don't bat an eye. Shit 50 and other mainstream rappers been admitting to being stick up kids.

But drugging and raping is not cool.

I agree. I dont think she raped anybody but yes druggin part makes it more fucked up.

I still think its part of the game and foul

Back