Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
When people are saying it is a part of the game, they are saying you took a known risk with that person and got played. I don't think she out right said she was a prostitute. So let's take that out the equation. She was a stripper. Everyone knows there is a high risk of something going wrong with a stripper. The risk can include that she got a disease, mental issues, cheater, ho, or criminal etc. This is nothing but probability. Everyone comes with risk but some more then others. More risk to a stripper then say a church girl. These dudes know this but they still want to roll the dice to get with the fine stripper. So they talk to her with the best game and she pretends to eat it up. She checking out how much he got. They decide to go back to a hotel. They both consent to sex. She drugs him but it has to take affect so they still having sex until the drugs kick in. Once he passes out, She robs him and leaves. This can't be compared to Cosby because they both wanted sex. Dude took a risk with smashing a stripper but lost. He should have went to the police to get his stuff back if it was a lot. But most don't because it was either not a lot of money or personal items they could buy back, because they were cheating on their partner, or they would be embarrassed, or they chalk it up to the game. Dont get me wrong, this is foul shit and I don't condone it. But I think the guys knew it was a bad Idea from the jump. After they got robbed, they were most likely mad at her but more mad at themselves cause they knew they should have never done it or been more on their guard.

The casting couch in Hollywood.
That's why a lot if people wont come out against Harvey.

Fucking for roles are apart of the game.

Cosby got caught up cuz the chicks didnt get roles.

The casting couch in Hollywood.
That's why a lot if people wont come out against Harvey.

Fucking for roles are apart of the game.

Cosby got caught up cuz the chicks didnt get roles.

With Cosby, though, you gotta remember that folks in the 70's were willingly taking luudes. It was the party drug to get loose. I guarantee you most of them broads that pointed the finger at him knew exactly what the pill was, knew what "take this to relax" meant, and knew what was finna happen whether he promised to help their careers or not.

Now it's 30-40 years later and the attitude towards that sort of thing has changed so it's easy to switch it up and be like "he drugged me to rape me".

The fact so many people are apathetic toward her uh... ""victims"" IS "keeping the same energy"" as all the other high profile cases of this nature

Man fuck Cardi and her vic's

There's a thread 4 lines down about an old lady getting stomped out that's barely limping to page 3 and yet niggas in holding press conferences and lonely nigga vigils for Cardi tricks

FOH with this faux sympathy. Weak niggas scared of successful women

That's the heart of this

Man fuck Cardi and her vic's

There's a thread 4 lines down about an old lady getting stomped out that's barely limping to page 3 and yet niggas in holding press conferences and lonely nigga vigils for Cardi tricks

FOH with this faux sympathy. Weak niggas scared of successful women

That's the heart of this

Thats truly just your opinion on the matter

The fact so many people are apathetic toward her uh... ""victims"" IS "keeping the same energy"" as all the other high profile cases of this nature
How many high profile cases are there where people are apathetic to robbery victims that got drugged?

Lol yea but it’s kinda like equality in a way...

She influences girls to do this kinda shit

While male rappers tell boys to pull out the draco if a nigga run his mouth too much

Okay forget about the culture for a minute because it's been a bullshit corporate industry since the sugar hill days and I don't condone shooting niggas with dracos2 on record but this bitch is bragging about drugging and robbing people she should be behind bars ibut there's no evidence so she could be just bullshitting to be controversial. Also I'm not bringing up Cosby for the sake of the hypocracy behind this but remember there was a kid in the Bronx junior delgado who was hacked to death by machete because of a bitch he trusted. That girl is still walking free and she should be behind bars. Whether cardi was bullshitting or serious thats fucked up.

Like clockwork
55503424_2475454825832731_3793553598181277696_n.jpg

It's funny, if a rap nigga actually caught bodies..say a boosie, Gucci, styles p...he a real nigga. She drug and rob niggaz, and she needs to be canceled. Yall dont need to die on that hill.

So because they rap they qualify? Wtf are you talking about lmao. And save the long winded response nigga.

And to the rest of you saying "we knew she was a thug and that's the lifestyle" what part? Drugging and robbing niggas is some tranny shit.

So because they rap they qualify? Wtf are you talking about lmao. And save the long winded response nigga.

And to the rest of you saying "we knew she was a thug and that's the lifestyle" what part? Drugging and robbing niggas is some tranny shit.
Point was fam, your moral compass is fluctuating based on gender. Never mentioned anything being a part of a lifestyle. But if you bop out to a dude talking about how he rob, kill, and sell drugs. To act shock and appalled by a woman saying yea drugged and robbed niggaz. It's all wrong, to take issue wit her wrongs...

Look, there were niggaz defending Rkelly just a few weeks ago, is that less wrong than this?

Point was fam, your moral compass is fluctuating based on gender. Never mentioned anything being a part of a lifestyle. But if you bop out to a dude talking about how he rob, kill, and sell drugs. To act shock and appalled by a woman saying yea drugged and robbed niggaz. It's all wrong, to take issue wit her wrongs...

Look, there were niggaz defending Rkelly just a few weeks ago, is that less wrong than this?

If rappers were talking about drugging the niggas they robbed you might have a point. That's a false equivalency tho. That ain't rap or gangsta shit. That's ho/tranny shit.

Why yall keep saying tranny?

Did I miss something. Was she making her Johns drugged up to have sex with them?

Why yall keep saying tranny?

Did I miss something. Was she making her Johns drugged up to have sex with them?

I been working after hours on and off for 10 years. That's a trannies go to flex.
Find some square, drug him, rob him. Had to start charging those motherfuckers $100 at the door just to offset that shit.

If rappers were talking about drugging the niggas they robbed you might have a point. That's a false equivalency tho. That ain't rap or gangsta shit. That's ho/tranny shit.
So...ur viewpoint is that, shes wrong because she took advantage of men wanting to fuck. By drugging them till they were unable to fight back, and robbing them. And they robbed men that they got the drop on and the victim choose to give it up?

Back