Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
"I did what I had to do in order to survive" is the biggest cop out. No bitch, you did what you wanted to do. There are other options for everyone out there, it's just a matter of utilizing the resources at hand to better your position. Too many chicks out here dancin that ain't sellin ass or robbin niggas. Too many chicks out here that ain't dancing and going to college or a trade school.. Shit, a lotta trade schools are full of dancers trying to get that pharmacy tech or nurses aid cert.

Nah, she ain't have to do that shit. There were other options

Checking out posts and commentary across the net and beyond
I'm still convinced many black people just lack constructive thinking process. Only emotional driven knee jerk reaction

The fact so many people actually believe these men, who were trying to buy sex, will come forward and file a police report saying they were drugged & robbed instead of the exchange of sex for money,as promised......

And I mean by all that's fuckin holy!
Come on people....

Can only speak for myself, but I only said that to be facetious

It would be hilarious though

Believe-Women-Grey-Unisex-Tee.jpg

B1OGJ8t+8ZS._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C51pxZX54auL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX522_.png

the funny thing is that cardi never once denied that she was this type of person. it's just funny that it took this to be said for people to really grasp it....

my very initial impression of her was that this was exactly who she was.....i guess we just see things differently

the funny thing is that cardi never once denied that she was this type of person. it's just funny that it took this to be said for people to really grasp it....

my very initial impression of her was that this was exactly who she was.....i guess we just see things differently

giphy.gif

Much ado about nothing. The black community has been celebrating, enriching, and bragging about various rappers with their extensive criminal rap sheets since forever. As a matter of fact, if a rapper or black entertainer doesn’t brag about still running with a gang or being former criminal; they are immediately attacked for being weak. This is the problem a lot of people, especially men, have with the success of Drake. He’s just a regular dude, and the ratchets don’t understand nor accept that. Nikki Minaj acts despicable every chance she gets, and is even dating an ex-con convicted of rape and murder. This only endeared her fans more. How many people are dead, in the crazy house, or ruined because of Jay-Z’s dope?

Cardi is an admitted former low-level prostitute and stripper. What the fuck did people think her low-life profession was about?

She will be okay, because she admitted to being a ho and a stripper right out the box. You can’t shame a ho.

Much ado about nothing. The black community has been celebrating, enriching, and bragging about various rappers with their extensive criminal rap sheets since forever. As a matter of fact, if a rapper or black entertainer doesn’t brag about still running with a gang or being former criminal; they are immediately attacked for being weak. This is the problem a lot of people, especially men, have with the success of Drake. He’s just a regular dude, and the ratchets don’t understand nor accept that. Nikki Minaj acts despicable every chance she gets, and is even dating an ex-con convicted of rape and murder. This only endeared her fans more. How many people are dead, in the crazy house, or ruined because of Jay-Z’s dope?

Cardi is an admitted former low-level prostitute and stripper. What the fuck did people think her low-life profession was about?

She will be okay, because she admitted to being a ho and a stripper right out the box. You can’t shame a ho.

giphy.gif

For some reason, this post reminded me of when FieldTripsInTheHood said that watching Kat's posts over the years was like "watching the evolution of a hoe."

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

Shit was brutal.

Even I never took it that far with her.

So, if I'm understanding correctly....."it's just part of the game"......is being used as an ambivalent statement.

Meaning, it neither condones or condemns things that are part of the game.....it's just accepting those things for what they are.

Is that the general consensus?

So, if I'm understanding correctly....."it's just part of the game"......is being used as an ambivalent statement.

Meaning, it neither condones or condemns things that are part of the game.....it's just accepting those things for what they are.

Is that the general consensus?

Yep

And niggas in here fighting a straw man with all they might

It's 1 thing if you strong armin a mf, run up on em & run they pockets

but to drug a mf & rob em while they incapacitated is a whole nother thing

the shit sum of yall condone, I could never even associate w/ yall... let alone say we friends lol

So what's buying pussy?

Paying for dinner then after cocktails sex talk?

Having a nice night out?

Or is this strictly a prostitute thing?

Sounds like some confusion

Back