Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
She didn't drug them to have sex with them, so it's a lot different than Cosby.

If people want to cancel her for robbery they'd have a better point. But then you'd have to cancel every rapper that robbed people.

ALL OF THIS!!!

my bad yall i guess bitches giving up the puss aint been part of the game in hollywood since its birth

Again. There's nothing illegal about making movies. You can make tons of movies with out fucking anyone. Trading sex for favors in Hollywood is introducing a criminal element and will always be viewed differently than the sex industry which is shady to begin with.

You can go a whole career in Hollywood and never get caught up in some illegal shit.

Your first night in the sex industry you gonna be exposed to some laws being broke . They just two different worlds

Again. There's nothing illegal about making movies. You can make tons of movies with out fucking anyone. Trading sex for favors in Hollywood is introducing a criminal element and will always be viewed differently than the sex industry which is shady to begin with.

You can go a whole career in Hollywood and never get caught up in some illegal shit.

Your first night in the sex industry you gonna be exposed to some laws being broke . They just two different worlds

And there is nothing illegal about asking a stripper to fuck. her quote was niggas ask to fuck so she drugged/robbed.

One thing is clear...shes a complete dumbass for saying she drugged men after sexual contact...

It doesnt matter what anyone says...i guarantee you her lawyers, the labels lawyers, her pr team, etc are working right now to clean this up...

Shes literally on camera admitting that she intoduced drugs during in a sexual setting...doesnt matter if they had finished...if she had any sexual contact at all with someone after the drugs were introduced thats generally sexual assault (yes same as cosby and weinstein)...and to make matters worse she established a motive right there in the clip

Hard to tell from the video but ppl need to be smarter about what they say on social media...you never know when that shit is gonna come back on you because she essentially sets the enviroment for a sexual assault without saying i assaulted the person

One thing is clear...shes a complete dumbass for saying she drugged men after sexual contact...

It doesnt matter what anyone says...i guarantee you her lawyers, the labels lawyers, her pr team, etc are working right now to clean this up...

Shes literally on camera admitting that she intoduced drugs during in a sexual setting...doesnt matter if they had finished...if she had any sexual contact at all with someone after the drugs were introduced thats generally sexual assault (yes same as cosby and weinstein)...and to make matters worse she established a motive right there in the clip

Hard to tell from the video but ppl need to be smarter about what they say on social media...you never know when that shit is gonna come back on you because she essentially sets the enviroment for a sexual assault without saying i assaulted the person

Drugging any one, regardless of sex, is considered a form of assault as well. So even without the sexual element it's still a possible felony charge.
That's in addition to the robbery and whatever other shit. That's IF any body really gives a damn about pursuing this further. Whatever that ratchetness she was doing for the gram exposed her to any other scandalous person with a clear enough photo and a convincing story about how he don't remember everything that night. But that's the can of worms society has left open now.

Either way, she sounds like a set-up bitch. She earned whatever consequences she gets from that. The life haunts everyone from it.

I think a lot of y'all was in them T buildings in high school and got let out 30 min earlier than everyone else

How many of y'all still got that helmet

Seems like peoples problem ain't wit Cardi as much as its with the women that support and adore Cardi. Ion agree with it, and ion agree with how she explains it away as doing what you got to do. You dont got to rob niggaz, you dont got to kill niggaz, you dont got to sell drugs to niggaz. It's the easier option, and the path of least resistance where the only price you pay is your life. And if you dont value your life, that's not a high price to pay.

Promising sex and drugging and robbing is worse than promising a career and knowingly taking drugs then claiming rape.

But I'mma stay out of this.
Old holier than thou faggot niggas

This bitch is a cancer to the culture and shes also poisoning the minds of young girls. She's no different than all the other I dusty whores. How did she even get a deal? Pure garbage.
I kinda agree...
She's is a cancer with speaking like this.

I'll talk about it more later.

Back