Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
If cardi was pretending to be a regular ass chick. It would be one thing. But she been reppin that lifestyle from the jump. She shouldn't have to list the specifics for people to understand what kind of chick she is.

I would be shocked if Nikki said some shit like this cuz to my knowledge Nikki never claimed a gang or worked in the sex industry. I've never heard her talk about illegal activity.

In cardi's biggest hit she had a dope bar about pulling a gun out her waist and everybody running ...

She's a fucking thug b

Cardi was a stripper, a prostitute.

She reps blood heavy.

All signs point to her living an active criminal lifestyle prior to now.

I liken her to any male rapper who talks about drugs and robbing niggaz on songs.

Like if a nigga claiming he a thug, I'm going to assume he does some illegal shit. Same with a female. I assume cardi has done tons of illegal shit.

Not excusing it, but I'm fairly certain theres a lot of illegal shit she did in the past. My whole point was that I'm not suprised, shocked, or outraged at cardi, cuz this is some basic ass shit that people in her previous line of business routinely did.

If you want to hold her accountable, by all means go for it. But don't act surprised just cuz she talked about it. That shit happens daily

Male rappers come in the game claiming to have been, or said by others to have been, really about that murder game prior to rap. Nobody bats an eye.

Male rappers come in the game claiming to have been, or said by others to have been, really about that murder game prior to rap. Nobody bats an eye.
That's not true.

In fact that's the main criticism of rap.

"All these niggaz do is talk about drugs and killing people. Why would anyone listen to that shit anyway?"

I'm willing to bet that if Nipsey Hustle had came out and said he had a young chick that used to set up and drug cats so that he could rob them, there would have been little to no reaction.

That's not true.

In fact that's the main criticism of rap.

"All these niggaz do is talk about drugs and killing people. Why would anyone listen to that shit anyway?"

That was the very first thing I remember hearing about 21 Savage....

I see this...

And I'm not suprised in the least that she set niggaz up....

That's like being shocked that dmx robbed niggaz, or Mike Tyson used to knock out old ladies. These niggaz never claimed not to be thugs.

Cardi always repped that life

I'm willing to bet that if Nipsey Hustle had came out and said he had a young chick that used to set up and drug cats so that he could rob them, there would have been little to no reaction.
Lil Wayne has a whole song about it....

They're only bringing this up now,because she was trying to buy the Shade Room!
angry.gif

It's funny, if a rap nigga actually caught bodies..say a boosie, Gucci, styles p...he a real nigga. She drug and rob niggaz, and she needs to be canceled. Yall dont need to die on that hill.

It's funny, if a rap nigga actually caught bodies..say a boosie, Gucci, styles p...he a real nigga. She drug and rob niggaz, and she needs to be canceled. Yall dont need to die on that hill.
This reminds me how niggaz was outraged cuz troy Ave was busting in the club..... When niggaz stay rapping about busting in the club

Lol at its foul and part of the game so should harvey weinstein and every other hollywood exec but left off because young new actress give the puss up cause its part of the game too??

Lol at its foul and part of the game so should harvey weinstein and every other hollywood exec but left off because young new actress give the puss up cause its part of the game too??
They not claiming to be criminals working in the sex industry

Weird comparisons

Ppl just want Bardi out the game cause she raps like she deaf and had her entire body replaced by vibranium.

Lol weird

Thats not what i asked ppl saying stuff is part of the game so no criminal things should be put on her cause its part of the game so.. my question still remains

Your question is a reach.

These dudes ain't claiming to be in gangs .
They don't work in the sex industry.
They not speaking freely and bragging on committing crimes on songs and interviews.

To hold them to the same standards as someone who is all of the above is a reach.

Everything ain't universal. Some things are very situational and specific.

Cardi openly admitted to committing crimes. If someone wants to press charges, they have every right to.

We say it's part of the game because she been repping that life from the jump. So any judgement being placed on her from people who already supported her is kinda stupid. How you gonna cancel cardi for a lifestyle she never denied from the beginning.

But as far as legal/illegal..... That's a whole different argument. Of course she's guilty. She's telling us she's guilty. And doesn't give a fuck.

Those dudes you comparing her to claim they're innocent, and deny any wrong doing.

So why are we even trying to group them together to begin with?

It's bad enough people comparing her to Cosby, but I get that because of the drugging. But Harvey Weinstein? Lmao.. Who is being accused of 1st degree rape and sexual abuse? Niggas...

A movie guy fucking a young star cuz of her career aspirations is using sex to validate something legitimate.

A dude getting robbed after paying for sex is something illegal happening after an illegal purchase was made.

They are not the same. So we can't lump them together as part of the game

Back