Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
Nigga woulda got cancelled for being a male stripper.

The reaction qould be valid had nigga not brought cosby up

Queue the nigga getting fucked in his ass telling other niggas what they can and can't be cancelled for. Have a seat.

Shit aint 'ok' but it certainly aint worth a million man march lol

Nobody in the thread was saying what she did was right. But its part of the game.

I remember yall niggas talking about that lady who killed by friends for her tax money and everybody was like she shouldve been smarter. But yall not appyling that to these niggas that got robbed? Yea thats bitch shit

Found these two posts on the last page. Seems to be the prevailing attitude of those of us who aren't outraged.

Last edited:
Queue the nigga getting fucked in his ass telling other niggas what they can and can't be cancelled for. Have a seat.

Nigga thought you weren't supposed to respond to me. 2nd stop thinking about me an anal sex. If youre gay its ok to cum out my lil honey bunch maple leaf rasta.

Nah.

I didnt fuck around like that in Thailand

Too many lady boys walking around g
Had a white dude that got caught up 3x in 2 yrs on a tour there

1st time they said he was getting caught up tricking and with a he-she. Enlisted fucked with him

2nd time, he got sent back to us mid tour because of tricking. Excessive tricking

Cardi was a stripper, a prostitute.

She reps blood heavy.

All signs point to her living an active criminal lifestyle prior to now.

I liken her to any male rapper who talks about drugs and robbing niggaz on songs.

Like if a nigga claiming he a thug, I'm going to assume he does some illegal shit. Same with a female. I assume cardi has done tons of illegal shit.

Not excusing it, but I'm fairly certain theres a lot of illegal shit she did in the past. My whole point was that I'm not suprised, shocked, or outraged at cardi, cuz this is some basic ass shit that people in her previous line of business routinely did.

If you want to hold her accountable, by all means go for it. But don't act surprised just cuz she talked about it. That shit happens daily

And nothing about Cosbys profession encouraged drug usage. Being alone. Or being in a sexual position at all.

He introduced that environment.

Cardi's role was to operate in that environment.

I think it's a reach to compare them

Back