Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
If it happened after, then you'd be correct.

However, there's no way that's gonna work in her scenario. She needs dude to black out in order to rob him so entice him with sex, hand him a drink, get the sex session started, and he blacks out. However along the way he becomes intoxicated/under the influence of whatever drug she's slipped him and ultimately becomes incoherent while still engaged in sex, it's at that point that it becomes rape.

Any C grade attorney with a recent enough case could get her convicted and lifetime sex offender registration.

Ok i see what you saying any sex while intoxicated in this situation is rape.

But also pussy can put you in rest mode. She could fuck you layin in bed dozing she ask you want a drink a there ya go. I think both scenarios are possible frfr.

Then it could be she drugged em and niggas fell asleep before the pussy came out. Lot of ifs an shit.

Yes I ackngowledge double standards exist and it “is what it is”

However actions that are criminal amd illegal in nature...fuck a double standard

Male or female the consequnces and outrage deserve to be dolled out eqally

Drugging someone and robbing them is fucking illegal and male or female they shiuld be dealt with equally

You say the outrage should be doled out equally but when has there been a similar case as this?

We laugh at rappers being beat up and robbed at gunpoint. So is the drugging the part we should be outraged about?

Cosby was literally not convicted of rape. And this goes on all the time in south florida, they seduce men to take them back to their hotel or condo, then drug and rob them. Most cases arnt reported because the men are too afraid of being ridiculed when the come forward.

Cosby was literally not convicted of rape. And this goes on all the time in south florida, they seduce men to take them back to their hotel or condo, then drug and rob them. Most cases arnt reported because the men are too afraid of being ridiculed when the come forward.

It goes on all across America. Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa....

Plus a lot of them dudes are married or attached and ain't trying to feel the wrath of their spouse or s/o when they get back to the crib.

This bitch is a cancer to the culture and shes also poisoning the minds of young girls. She's no different than all the other I dusty whores. How did she even get a deal? Pure garbage.

This bitch is a cancer to the culture and shes also poisoning the minds of young girls. She's no different than all the other I dusty whores. How did she even get a deal? Pure garbage.

Lol yea but it’s kinda like equality in a way...

She influences girls to do this kinda shit

While male rappers tell boys to pull out the draco if a nigga run his mouth too much

So if Cosby was just drugging and robbing bitches it would be cool?

I'm still on the first page. Yall already wildin

She from the bronx. Thats part of the culture. Its ok for rap niggas to take chains and choke bitches. But a rap stripper robbing niggas is surprising

So if Cosby was just drugging and robbing bitches it would be cool?

I'm still on the first page. Yall already wildin

It wouldn't be the same as him drugging and raping them and nobody would have made that claim.

Aggravated indecent assault sounds much better

It wouldn't be the same as him drugging and raping them and nobody would have made that claim.

You're not answering the question. If he was drugging and robbing them instead of raping them would it be okay?

You say the outrage should be doled out equally but when has there been a similar case as this?

We laugh at rappers being beat up and robbed at gunpoint. So is the drugging the part we should be outraged about?
Everything

Robbery isnt funny or deserved

Niether is drugging someone

Shit is dangerous and illegal.

As far as outrage

If this was male rapper or r&b artist shit nigga woulda been “canceled” already that got on social media and ranted about struggling as a male stripper getting women to pay for sex the druggin and robbing them...

This shit is morally wrong and fucking illegal to boot and should ilicit the same reaction regardless of gender

You're not answering the question. If he was drugging and robbing them instead of raping them would it be okay?

Who said it was ok? First and foremost.

If he was drugging and robbing women, would you have been okay with women equating it to him raping those women?

Back