Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
She was working as a prostitute, correct? Prostitutes are paid up front, correct? So if they paid to have sex with her, then they got what they paid for. The robbery was a bonus.

Doesn't matter, once drugs/alcohol are introduced, it turns to rape.

I don't make the rules, that's just how the shit goes.

Ok how is niggas comparing her robbing niggas to cosby raping people? Like how are those even the same thing.

Idk ive always viewed any sex crime as heinous and the worst type of shit. Getting robbed when i think im about to get some pussy sucks. But not even the same level.

Bill didnt rape anybody though

Oh shit...@Goldie bout to get them cheat code numbers in this bit...nah I ain’t helpin’...in this piece lol

She said she sold pussy. And she would drug niggas and rob them.

Maybe the guy just wanted to hang at her place, he was drugged, he might not have wanted to have sex.

I guess it's different when women do it.

Ah but if he exchanged cash for pussy then didnt get the pussy and got robbed they both foul. If she drugged niggas and then just took some dick thats cosby shit

Would u keep that energy if your daughter was drugged and assaulted by another woman? You'd tell her to hold her L and keep it pushing?

Being that its girls my daughter gonna get her lick back and we gonna jump somebody.

If she was sexually assaulted then somebody gotta die.

So if you get drugged unwilling and robbed your supposed to just take the l and the women get off scott free and eveybody should just be happy. This thread i crazy.

No i mean you can go to the police and shit. But how you gonna explain you was buying pussy and got hemmed up?

Now if you just a regular dude go to broad crib cuz of sex and then she rob you then you got a case.

Any nigga trying to compare this to Cosby is insane

So I ask them this question

Would you rather get car jacked or have your wallet stolen or get fucked in your asshole?

Back