Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
Just realized something.

When I was going back and forth with Westie a few years back in those rape/false accusation threads..........some of the same niggas who are giving Cardi B a pass............are the same dudes who were saying back then that a woman "raping" a man was no different than a man raping a woman.

View attachment 121966

Must be 2 sides.

View attachment 121967
This a good narrative but a lie issa lie

Now that’s an ass whoopin’.

Shit happens, b. I ain’t make the laws. I just abide by them. Idgaf if it’s “toxic” or not. There’s a reason the phrase is “MAN UP.” and not “woman up.” It’s how I was raised. No one is arguing whether or not it’s morally acceptable. Of course it isn’t. But double standards exist, and most of them have existed long before we were here, and they’ll exist long after we’re gone.

We're essentially saying the same thing. We both know nothing will happen to Cardi and it's a double standard.

My only point was highlighting that what she did was morally foul.

Niggas need a support group fo being finessed

I done seen it all yo

Next niggas gonna start crying cause shorty grinding to hard

Just realized something.

When I was going back and forth with Westie a few years back in those rape/false accusation threads..........some of the same niggas who are giving Cardi B a pass............are the same dudes who were saying back then that a woman "raping" a man was no different than a man raping a woman.

View attachment 121966

Must be 2 sides.

View attachment 121967

find them threads b.

allhiphop.vanillaforums.com

It's back up and completely searchable.

find them threads b.

allhiphop.vanillaforums.com

It's back up and completely searchable.

No need to.

Me and you were on the same page in those threads, but those other niggas know who they are.

Knowing I can pull the shit up if I feel like it, they're probably gonna keep quiet.

I don’t even really think it’s a double standard...it seems like a lot of dudes feel like a nigga who gets played by a stripper/prostitute got what they deserved because they should be getting chicks off GP...so because you can’t can’t you have to deal with whatever consequences come your way...good or bad

I bet money if this was a story about some overly obese less than attractive woman who catfishes men into a “date” only to realize when they met up it was actually a setup and dudes was getting robbed there’d be a lot more “outrage” but again because Cardi got them yams dudes automatically feel like whoever she set up was just “simpin’” and got what they deserved

No need to.

Me and you were on the same page in those threads, but those other niggas know who they are.

Knowing I can pull the shit up if I feel like it, they're probably gonna keep quiet.

oh, no doubt, that's usually the case.

I just wanna see who the hypocrites are.

How did Cosby get brought up in this? Seriously. Are we equating robbery with rape now?

any man that she drugged and had even some form of sexual contact with could not consent to it, ergo she committed an act of rape as defined by today's standards.

She was working as a prostitute, correct? Prostitutes are paid up front, correct? So if they paid to have sex with her, then they got what they paid for. The robbery was a bonus.

A man paying a prostitute for sex and subsequently being drugged and robbed is not the same as a woman going to a man's house and being drugged and raped.

Niggas is weak. Period

Use to be a time when men stood at urinals with pride

Now they sit on toilet seats in jubilation cause hey, women can do it so why not them

Back