Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
These threads are always funny...what’s the statute of limitation on this shit in NYC cuz u know niggas bout to come out the woodworks

Holup.....

Yall dont think she was fucking knocked out dudes... Do you?

Like why fuck, if she already got the dough?

Thats some Jeff Axel type logic right there.

at some point before the nigga blacks out, he's under the influence of whatever she's slipped him. During this time, all sexual acts performed on him are legally considered an act of rape because he can't consent to the acts.

Again, I ain't the one that makes the laws. But these same laws are used on dudes on a regular basis as grounds for rape, so it's only right that it applies to her as well.

Everything

Robbery isnt funny or deserved

Niether is drugging someone

Shit is dangerous and illegal.

As far as outrage

If this was male rapper or r&b artist shit nigga woulda been “canceled” already that got on social media and ranted about struggling as a male stripper getting women to pay for sex the druggin and robbing them...

This shit is morally wrong and fucking illegal to boot and should ilicit the same reaction regardless of gender

Nigga woulda got cancelled for being a male stripper.

The reaction qould be valid had nigga not brought cosby up

Everything
Mi
Robbery isnt funny or deserved

Niether is drugging someone

Shit is dangerous and illegal.

As far as outrage

If this was male rapper or r&b artist shit nigga woulda been “canceled” already that got on social media and ranted about struggling as a male stripper getting women to pay for sex the druggin and robbing them...

This shit is morally wrong and fucking illegal to boot and should ilicit the same reaction regardless of gender

So you're outraged about every robbery you here about based on the act being morally wrong and illegal? I don't have that much outrage in me. Especially for tricks.

Tricks have been getting tricked for as long as women have sold pussy. It's an accepted risk when purchasing vagina.

If I'm going to be outraged simply because of moral and legal reasons then I'd need to be outraged at both parties for engaging in the morally repugnant and illegal act of prostitution as well.

So you're outraged about every robbery you here about based on the act being morally wrong and illegal? I don't have that much outrage in me. Especially for tricks.

Tricks have been getting tricked for as long as women have sold pussy. It's an accepted risk when purchasing vagina.

If I'm going to be outraged simply because of moral and legal reasons then I'd need to be outraged at both parties for engaging in the morally repugnant and illegal act of prostitution as well.

In this particular situation if it was same story but a struggling male stripper drugging the female tricks then robbing them niggas would be mad as hell

No I dont get “outraged” by every robbery but I do think robbing someone is fucked up.

Like I said no one deserves to be a victim despite the lack if vigilance one may have showed that could have possibly led to said victimization

buying pussy from a fine but shady ass stripper dont mean you deserve to be drugged and robbed

Last edited:
Nobody in the thread was saying what she did was right. But its part of the game.

I remember yall niggas talking about that lady who killed by friends for her tax money and everybody was like she shouldve been smarter. But yall not appyling that to these niggas that got robbed? Yea thats bitch shit

Who said it was ok? First and foremost.

If he was drugging and robbing women, would you have been okay with women equating it to him raping those women?

Again not answering my question just deflecting with other questions.

And multiple posters have basically said its okay. I don't know what thread you're in.

Again not answering my question just deflecting with other questions.

And multiple posters have basically said its okay. I don't know what thread you're in.

Point them out please. I must have missed those posts.

I see you're unwilling to answer my question though. We both know why.

Nobody in the thread was saying what she did was right. But its part of the game.

I remember yall niggas talking about that lady who killed by friends for her tax money and everybody was like she shouldve been smarter. But yall not appyling that to these niggas that got robbed? Yea thats bitch shit

Like I said no one deserves to be a victim despite the lack if vigilance one may have showed that could have possibly led to said victimization

buying pussy from a fine but shady ass stripper dont mean you deserve to be drugged and robbed

Back