Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
For the record. When the right/wrong person gets robbed its also part of the game for them come back and shoot and kill somebody over that. So if Cardi gets her brains left on the curb.

IT'S PART OF THE GAME
giphy.gif

Y'all don't understand a woman's position in a gang but it's essentially that. Especially if you look like something, it's your duty to use your skills to get money by any means.

Nothing about the life is right, so it's hypocritical to pick apart aspects of bangin and decide what's acceptable and what isn't.

It's all dirt. Even worse it's dirt we do to each other that's already struggling.

That's how I knew that shit wasn't for me.

I honestly thought Cardi was just a stripper that turned rapper and was given her persona.

So many celebrities buy their way into the Bloods I just assumed she was one of them.

I'm not impressed at her g though. She did what all young dumb niggas do and got online snitchin on herself for no reason.

If she gets the Bobby Schmurda treatment behind this, that's on her.

I agree with @Whis Khalifa
I never understood Robbin other broke people if we a broke.
That ain't a come up...that's stupid.how can you say it's part of the game?

What game?

This game people live by keeps them below their potential. Fighting for half a biscuit.

At least rob bball players. Make it worth the beating when you get caught.

If she was gonna get touched for robbery she probably wouldve been touched. Niggas gonna all of a sudden remember and also be in position to kill her? But anything can happen.

If she was gonna get touched for robbery she probably wouldve been touched. Niggas gonna all of a sudden remember and also be in position to kill her? But anything can happen.

More than likely you right. NOT A COMPARISON Some of those Cosby women that knowingly took pills so called had their memories jogged by hearing the stories of some of the other women 20-30 years later.

So why can't a drugged and probably drunk man memory get jogged by hearing her on that video and all of sudden remember this the bitch who robbed me?

More than likely you right. NOT A COMPARISON Some of those Cosby women that knowingly took pills so called had their memories jogged by hearing the stories of some of the other women 20-30 years later.

So why can't a drugged and probably drunk man memory get jogged by hearing her on that video and all of sudden remember this the bitch who robbed me?

What took them so long? Like people say

Checking out posts and commentary across the net and beyond
I'm still convinced many black people just lack constructive thinking process. Only emotional driven knee jerk reaction

The fact so many people actually believe these men, who were trying to buy sex, will come forward and file a police report saying they were drugged & robbed instead of the exchange of sex for money,as promised......

And I mean by all that's fuckin holy!
Come on people....

Checking out posts and commentary across the net and beyond
I'm still convinced many black people just lack constructive thinking process. Only emotional driven knee jerk reaction

The fact so many people actually believe these men, who were trying to buy sex, will come forward and file a police report saying they were drugged & robbed instead of the exchange of sex for money,as promised......

And I mean by all that's fuckin holy!
Come on people....

Why should the men not automatically be believed?

Back