Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
It's 1 thing if you strong armin a mf, run up on em & run they pockets

but to drug a mf & rob em while they incapacitated is a whole nother thing

the shit sum of yall condone, I could never even associate w/ yall... let alone say we friends lol
You meet a hooker in the street, alley, fleabag motel, or stripper club; you’re taking a gamble. Sometimes the rabbit got the gun.

So, if I'm understanding correctly....."it's just part of the game"......is being used as an ambivalent statement.

Meaning, it neither condones or condemns things that are part of the game.....it's just accepting those things for what they are.

Is that the general consensus?
Water's wet and fires hot

You dont get mad at something that is true to its nature

Last edited:
if she was to provide a service and she didnt follow through - in addition to taking the money anyway - that is foul

Muhfuckas exposing themselves out here, caping and cheering for Cardi robbin niggas

I can smell the stink off them hypocrites, Birds, and simps from states away.

1000 lashes to ALL of you!

You meet a hooker in the street, alley, fleabag motel, or stripper club; you’re taking a gamble. Sometimes the rabbit got the gun.

Nah

for the most part, pros ain't druggin & robbin John's, that's bad for business

maybe if they renegades on the run, but not if they got a "manager" &/or regular John's who frequent them

the shit cardi doin/did is the exception to the rule, not the norm

if she was to provide a service and she didnt follow through - in addition to taking the money anyway - that is foul

this

most transactions between pros & John's are jus that, business transactions

I would say there's more John's tryna get over than pros pullin a fast one

but for the most part, it's jus John's who wanna fuck & pros who provide

Muhfuckas exposing themselves out here, caping and cheering for Cardi robbin niggas

I can smell the stink off them hypocrites, Birds, and simps from states away.

1000 lashes to ALL of you!

How she different from the niggas up the street who rob dope boys?

It's 1 thing if you strong armin a mf, run up on em & run they pockets

but to drug a mf & rob em while they incapacitated is a whole nother thing

the shit sum of yall condone, I could never even associate w/ yall... let alone say we friends lol

Lol but its a female. Female not strong arming niggas and idk why thats more condoned than being robbed unaware.

Nah

for the most part, pros ain't druggin & robbin John's, that's bad for business

maybe if they renegades on the run, but not if they got a "manager" &/or regular John's who frequent them

the shit cardi doin/did is the exception to the rule, not the norm

Ah but she gang related thats nother level of obligation. If she really involved in gang life robbing johns every once in a while is probably expected

Ah but she gang related thats nother level of obligation. If she really involved in gang life robbing johns every once in a while is probably expected

eh, if that's the case they'll mostly set up drug dealers &/or rival gang members

not your average John

once again, an exception not the rule

Imagine how that police report will go: "Um..yes officer,I was out tricking, looking to buy some pussy, but the chick ended up drugging & robbing me.Can you arrest her...or maybe I sue can her?""
unsure.gif

Back