Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

Awe ... that sounds so cute and Kumbaya-ish and it's even more adorable because I believe that you truly "believe" it.

I have a bad taste in my mouth for rapists, murders and the like. It doesn't sit well with me to WED and have children with the descendants of those who kidnapped, raped and murdered my family before me.

Sadly, in the same breath, would you and/or I be alive if said kidnapping, rape and murder didn't transpire? (Things that make you say hmm?)
So, in the eyes of some, we should be thanking them right? LMMFAO!

Better yet, I will make a movie that shows everything that happened to us by their hands and then marry their decedent to show the world how much this place has changed for the better and how we should love one another regardless of our cultural history or the current issues to date.

Not, love OURSELVES.
Not heal the damage by loving on one another.
Not mend the broken pieces of the Black family/household by being with your own and raising these children up to know that being BLACK is an amazing awesome thing and you do not have to be diluted with Vanilla or any other to have good hair, or beautiful skin, or be considered intelligent and worth something.

Because if I say, stick to your own, I am considered to be just as racist, just as bad as they are and doomed. LOL

Wow.
Whattaworld.
I never said you are doomed but we should thrive to be better than those that judge everyone in a race based on the actions of others in that race. Nor should we judge another's trod(life journey) through there choice in partner. I can't take away someone's understanding of being black or their right to discuss black causes and uplifting us because they chose to love a non black person. Should I not look at a woman as a woman if she chooses to marry a woman? Or is that different.

You fall for that which you entertain. I don't EVER have to worry about falling in love with a Vanilla person because I will never entertain the thought and therefore will not act upon it.

I am only expecting a person who is for his people to entertain and love his people.. that's it!

I don't think I am being irrational/selfish with that request.

you dont entertain vanillas b/c you are not attracted to them

giphy.gif

Not even comparable fam

It is EXACTLY the same thing in my eyes.

Stop stealing my GIFS Turd. lol

So say a dude married a white Woman back in like the early 90's...

Slipped up, got her pregnant. Had a kid got married.

Dude go on to college, get educated. Got master's, PhD's, public speaker motivational speaker, recognized activist.

Does more for the movement than anybody.

Dude in his 50's and done more groundwork than you can imagine
He ain't just at the marches.... He puts them together....

Bruh at the head table....

But that white wife tho.......

So say a dude married a white Woman back in like the early 90's...

Slipped up, got her pregnant. Had a kid got married.

Dude go on to college, get educated. Got master's, PhD's, public speaker motivational speaker, recognized activist.

Does more for the movement than anybody.

Dude in his 50's and done more groundwork than you can imagine
He ain't just at the marches.... He puts them together....

Bruh at the head table....

But that white wife tho.......
All that's cancelled.

Are you also considered sleep if you have white bestfriends or friends that you love dearly, or is it only contradicting when you are in a marriage or relationship?

the problem seems to be that people still trying to put a label on what love looks like

if two black people find love...thats dope

but if two people that are happy with the decision they've made regardless of gender...thats equally dope

Are you also considered sleep if you have white bestfriends or friends that you love dearly, or is it only contradicting when you are in a marriage or relationship?
Friend's?

Who has white friends??

A damn coon.... that's who....

Burnem all

not all white people are inherently evil imo

should you be cautious? absolutely, but that same apprehension could be applied to people of the same color as you are

This is such a basic form of thinking

ALL white people are racist. Bc ALL white ppl benefit from the whitenormative values that ground institionalized racism. Intent is moot.

This is such a basic form of thinking

ALL white people are racist. Bc ALL white ppl benefit from the whitenormative values that ground institionalized racism. Intent is moot.
I see this a lot on tumblr post (no diss) but the logic never makes sense. Going by that logic, are all men sexist because we live in a world that largely favors men and men who don't do everything within their being to change that also sexist?

Is everyone who isn't doing everything within their being to make capitalism more responsible and better for poor people classist as well?

To quote AP "Everything isn't black and white"

I see this a lot on tumblr post (no diss) but the logic never makes sense. Going by that logic, are all men sexist because we live in a world that largely favors men and men who don't do everything within their being to change that also sexist?

Is everyone who isn't doing everything within their being to make capitalism more responsible and better for poor people classist as well?

To quote AP "Everything isn't black and white"

I don't have a tumblr sorry

I read books.

I know you're young but there are people that actually study racial/feminist theory because they're genuinely interested and not for likes, Rts, and shares.

ALL men are patriarchal bc performing the norm of masculinity itself operates at the expense of women.

Back