Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can a man like penetration and not be gay?

If your girlfriend puts her finger in your ass you're not gay.

Now if she pulls out a dildo and start fucking you.....

youreahomo0zu.jpg

I actually don’t think it’s gay, gay sex is having sex with another man. I mean, if you are sexually attracted to the woman laying pipe on you. Then y’all just into some freaky sex, but if you are getting piped down by some chick you just met at the club. ...I mean, I guess I can even say that y’all freaks that seek out outta freaks.

I will say if you a dude that go out looking for women willing to pipe u down. You gay and afraid to be gay. Won’t be long for some super feminine guy giving you the real thing.

Know what’s so dope, I’m so ill this conversation is actually something to contemplate. Like, I totally don’t feel suspect having this conversation
This makes zero sense

So if you getting piped by a dildo in the dark and then they switch it out with a real one then you gay?

All yall sayin it's gay have yet to give a reason other than *insert gif*

Ol "because it is!" ass niggas

Lmaooooo

That wasn't the question du

tenor.gif
Thing is....

People like to argue that it's not gay.... And that's a ridiculous argument to have imo.

So it's easier to just say I ain't with that shit 🤷🏿‍♂️

I mean it's a given gay niggaz okay with it... So it's not a stretch to say anything going in the butt is gay. I personally feel that's some gay shit.. But if someone disagrees.... I'll fall back from the argument and just say...

:mybad:

Well I ain't doing that shit....

So, I guess with the question being presented my brain does all those checks
.🤷🏿‍♂️

Best answer I can give you

Oh fuck so if i bang a girl in her butt im 70% gay?

Does the gay percentage still apply if she requests it though?

Wtf is gay adjacent. Are you almost messing with a man? Did a dude just put the tip in. I’ve heard sexuality is fluid. But gay adjacent

If sexuality is a spectrum then by definition some shit has to be close to the line without crossing it. Gay adjacent.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back