Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can a man like penetration and not be gay?

This nigga care more about men booty holes than kandy do.
Lol word it do be the niggas that hate all the ga shit but he first in the topic.
The Sodom & Gomorrah Brigade eh

I've caught on to ya Jezebel spirit. @shutupGabi

d031877cbd2635885dc6544894781d0b0e123b84.gifv

@Hellczar

I aint fuckin with u mane.
You got damn bisexual warlock demon

So your the one Kandy be fighting for?

Lmao, sad

to get back on topic......of course the guy is gay if he likes penetration

but what's really wrong with doing something a lil gay every once in a while:icu:

mofos should just be comfortable and enjoy what they like these days.........who is really going to judge?

some hypocritical female who pretends she is cool/supportive of the LGBT crowd, but secretly feels like gay men are repulsive?

why is this shit still considered taboo? :hahaha:

common man. Its pretty simple. why u gotta sk. Ur either a goalie or a striker. If u want to be both goalie and striker then u cant win the game. Easy.

I'm just trying to help and save another person.

You can be ignorant to me as I am just some random nigga on the internet.

I gain zero from telling you to stop with witch craft.

But I truly know what it is. Don't listen to white people or pseudo intellectuals telling you this shit come from Africa and its our religion etc.

Straight propaganda. I'm telling you to stop right now while you are ahead if you don't want to live in constant misery or fuck up your family for generations.

Hit my dms if you want to know what I'm talking bout.

Don't fuck with the spirits, good or bad.

to get back on topic......of course the guy is gay if he likes penetration

but what's really wrong with doing something a lil gay every once in a while:icu:

mofos should just be comfortable and enjoy what they like these days.........who is really going to judge?

some hypocritical female who pretends she is cool/supportive of the LGBT crowd, but secretly feels like gay men are repulsive?

why is this shit still considered taboo? :hahaha:

tenor.gif

Back