Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can a man like penetration and not be gay?

Did someone answer my question? I’ve been missing!
Look at this got damn fuckin witch
I'm watching you Kandy
f39efae768a02ed7307890e284bf19c095a2e7b9.jpg

Nah explain it. Your ancestors practiced it if they come from Africa. And only Christians Muslims and Jews demonize it.
You acting like you schooling me lol
I know about Mami Watta
A lot of African customs is rooted in paganism including witchcraft.

Bro what you find in the bible is a composition of ancient pagan mythology that has been plagiarized, dumbed down and literalized for the masses lol.

All main world religions are really watered down mysticism/withcraft because the doctrine is really largely Egyptian/ Mesopotamian mythology anyway 😂😂💯
The bible is not a literal, original doctrine at all 😂😂

Nah explain it. Your ancestors practiced it if they come from Africa. And only Christians Muslims and Jews demonize it.
Fam....NO!!!

Stay far away from that shit and I'm speaking from experience.

Never ever indulged in it but it has been done to me.

Mom's side is African and you do NOT wanna go down that road

Fam....NO!!!

Stay far away from that shit and I'm speaking from experience.

Never ever indulged in it but it has been done to me.

Mom's side is African and you do NOT wanna go down that road

Bro you speaking from a particular experience from one perspective. I think I done said this before but occult/witchcraft/pagan does not equal evil . Your dealing with the spiritual realm directly in general good/bad, angels,/demons, etc. The individuals psyche and intentions drives whether what they're doing is considered "good", "evil" want etc. It's energy manipulation period like BA said.

Do you know what type of time your mother is on specifically as far as the system she's dealing with. Her particular circle or enemies may be on some I'll intent type time specifically. 💯

Magic is real. I mean not the shit you see on stage/street etc. Real magic is akin to energy manipulation. And what you don't understand I can use against you.

It's VERY real in the field . It's Harry Potter out here real shit 😂💯. People can think it's game if want to

Back