Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can a man like penetration and not be gay?

I don't know if I'm going to read thru all the pages....

But it's gonna be a no for me.

But if y'all like that nasty shit....I ain't gonna judge you. But it's a clear fuck no for me

It’s weird that I asked is it gay and men in here saying they wouldn’t do it. Nobody asked about you or if you’d do it. Is it gay or not?!
I actually don’t think it’s gay, gay sex is having sex with another man. I mean, if you are sexually attracted to the woman laying pipe on you. Then y’all just into some freaky sex, but if you are getting piped down by some chick you just met at the club. ...I mean, I guess I can even say that y’all freaks that seek out outta freaks.

I will say if you a dude that go out looking for women willing to pipe u down. You gay and afraid to be gay. Won’t be long for some super feminine guy giving you the real thing.

Know what’s so dope, I’m so ill this conversation is actually something to contemplate. Like, I totally don’t feel suspect having this conversation

I actually don’t think it’s gay, gay sex is having sex with another man. I mean, if you are sexually attracted to the woman laying pipe on you. Then y’all just into some freaky sex, but if you are getting piped down by some chick you just met at the club. ...I mean, I guess I can even say that y’all freaks that seek out outta freaks.

I will say if you a dude that go out looking for women willing to pipe u down. You gay and afraid to be gay. Won’t be long for some super feminine guy giving you the real thing.

Know what’s so dope, I’m so ill this conversation is actually something to contemplate. Like, I totally don’t feel suspect having this conversation

pat on the back for not feeling gay lol

All yall sayin it's gay have yet to give a reason other than *insert gif*

Ol "because it is!" ass niggas

Lmaooooo
I don't know if I'm going to read thru all the pages....

But it's gonna be a no for me.

But if y'all like that nasty shit....I ain't gonna judge you. But it's a clear fuck no for me
That wasn't the question du

tenor.gif

All yall sayin it's gay have yet to give a reason other than *insert gif*

Ol "because it is!" ass niggas

Lmaooooo

That wasn't the question du

tenor.gif

real reason is this. To anything ever going in your butt is gay. Despite the real definition of the word

Had a neighbor at a complex I once stayed at into that pegging shit.
The dude had a bad bitch, but it was no secret she would bend dude over. With the blinds open.
The average-looking couple, but she was hella masculine in her personality.
She stripped at Crazy Horse I think.
We use to see him, her, and her girlfriends coming and going.
Then again, I guess can't be certain if those were actually other females given the situation.

I'll have to say it doesn't make you gay by definition, despite my own contrary beliefs.
But for a man to even consider such a thing means they got it from somewhere.
I think the deeper question is can that woman really respect a man that wants to take such an extreme feminine role?
The couple was my only known experience with the situation, but something definitely was "off" about them.

Back