Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can a man like penetration and not be gay?

say mane lmaoooooo

edit: from a couple other clips i've seen I think that show is really a dark comedy.....everythings wild and over the top, on purpose

Lmaoooooooo they funny as hell in these comments!!

I have a few friends who literally have a desire to peg men. I get NO type of excitement from even the idea of pegging a man, I might slap him in the back of the fucking head for putting me in such an uncomfortable situation though because it’s not my thing.

A woman pegging a man doesn’t make him homosexual though.

Lmaoooooooo they funny as hell in these comments!!

I have a few friends who literally have a desire to peg men. I get NO type of excitement from even the idea of pegging a man, I might slap him in the back of the fucking head for putting me in such an uncomfortable situation though because it’s not my thing.

A woman pegging a man doesn’t make him homosexual though.

now see, pegging to me is a different league....thats more on some domination shit and its also different to me because during that "act" the only stimulation they're receiving is thru said penetration....they graduated out here lmao

never done that and have no desire to

Okay I just read that the gspot for men is the Pspot or the prostate gland, pretty darn sure that's technically not a G spot. At least imo of what the function of the prostate is.

source.gif

Whether it's gay or not,
if I find out you do I'm def hitting you with the "Ain't you the nigga that like gettin pegged!!?" If we ever have a problem
:lol10:

Attachments

• Ex2uOA4XMAUtAt9.jpg
    Ex2uOA4XMAUtAt9.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4
  • EyArQnrXAAE8zAi.jpg
    EyArQnrXAAE8zAi.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 4
  • EyY9i22U8AINqVX.jpg
    EyY9i22U8AINqVX.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 4
Back