Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
True. But it aimt never back in prime form after that first baby.
U ever have single mother puss?
tenor.gif

But why you think she a single mother in the first place?

First dude got mesemrized by that snapper and after the baby dropped it wasnt quite the same. So he bounced....

:js4:
Lotta broads ain't pushing the baby out da puss. C Section scars getting skeeted on.

The wear n tear argument is flawed because i can almost gurantee that in, lets say 5 years of marriage, outside of a legit prostitute, a married woman is gonna be more "worn" than most promiscuous women.

LLS @ the worn out stance being flawed but you actually just compared a one man married woman to a prostitute.

The shit people come up with to support some fake equality shit.

People ain't equal and men and women ain't equal. So the actions of men and women will NEVER be looked at the same.

LLS @ the worn out stance being flawed but you actually just compared a one man married woman to a prostitute.

The shit people come up with to support some fake equality shit.

People ain't equal and men and women ain't equal. So the actions of men and women will NEVER be looked at the same.

I dont see how what i said was so outrageous.

What actually is considered being "worn"? Lets start there

Pussy after a lot of fucking gets loose, no longer tight as it used to be, no longer fits like a glove, no matter how many times that woman tries to soak that box in the tub it just ain't the same.

I have had my share of promiscuous women who did indeed still have that snapper. You have to be careful with generalizations.

I have had my share of promiscuous women who did indeed still have that snapper. You have to be careful with generalizations.

So you really saying that when you read what I said I meant "all" women?

So you really saying that when you read what I said I meant "all" women?

Sir, go back and read what I quoted. You are speaking on "Pussy" in general. Had you added the caveat, 'from my experience', I'd have kept it moving. But you made a general statement about pussy that I know to be false for a good number of the promiscuous ladies I've had relations with.

Sir, go back and read what I quoted. You are speaking on "Pussy" in general. Had you added the caveat, 'from my experience', I'd have kept it moving. But you made a general statement about pussy that I know to be false for a good number of the promiscuous ladies I've had relations with.

It was a yes or no question.

Can it be erased? No. Your past is part of who you are today...I don't ask numbers though. In fact of the women I've been with I only know 2 of their numbers. 1 because she just offered the information and 2 is because I've known the person since we were 13 and I know everything about her there is to know when it comes to that. I'm more of a "why" person when it comes to shit though so the "why you slept with a person" matters more to me than the number in a general sense. If I were to find out you fucked 20 niggas over the course of your life before we met just because some were bf's and some were people you just wanted to fuck like any other human being it wouldn't bother me. If I find out you was out here fucking for status, gifts, meals, etc... then that would bother me whether you told me you fucked 2 niggas or 20 niggas because that would tell me more negative about you as a person I wouldn't want to deal with.

Back